Alts

Author Topic: Alts  (Read 11885 times)

I honestly don't care about alting. I just want to have the same experience other users have on the forums as anyone else. I've known about Blockland since 2011 and I'm not new to the community. I don't usually like to talk about alts but I just wish one day players could be more generous of each other in the Blockland community. Face it, this forum and game will end. Very soon.

what are you even talking about OP? people need to be more generous of each other? what does that mean? how does that relate to the game and forum ending soon? why did you make this thread? what's your point?

what are you even talking about OP? people need to be more generous of each other? what does that mean? how does that relate to the game and forum ending soon? why did you make this thread? what's your point?

I just want to have a better experience of the forum by not allowing people to make fun of each other in this way. I expected to be alted when I joined the Blockland Forums. But i did not know it would happen to me all at once. The purpose of me making is thread is to put an end to this alting nonsense. It encloses players in a box and leaves them subjected to only their own feelings. Even though my BL_ID is 74740, I've known about this game long before V21. Just ask Dread.

this happens to literally everyone that joins lol

It encloses players in a box and leaves them subjected to only their own feelings.

um...

this happens to literally everyone that joins lol

Yes i know that. I just want to know how to overcome this problem. I knew about this problem before I joined. I would just like some advice on how to overcome this. I'd really appreciate it.

Yes i know that. I just want to know how to overcome this problem. I knew about this problem before I joined. I would just like some advice on how to overcome this. I'd really appreciate it.

Just ignore it, most of the time it's a joke.

I just want to have a better experience of the forum by not allowing people to make fun of each other in this way. I expected to be alted when I joined the Blockland Forums. But i did not know it would happen to me all at once. The purpose of me making is thread is to put an end to this alting nonsense. It encloses players in a box and leaves them subjected to only their own feelings. Even though my BL_ID is 74740, I've known about this game long before V21. Just ask Dread.
And what, so you're just gonna make everyone stop asking if people are alts by posting a vague thread about it? I couldn't tell that from this thread at all, especially since you opened it with "I honestly don't care about alting" (Whatever the hell alting is. I assume it's the practice of asking if someone is an alt?). I'm just gonna tell you now that that isn't gonna work.

What do you mean by "encloses players in a box and subjected to only their own feelings?" I don't understand what you're trying to say.

So you're asking how to overcome being asked if you're an alt? When you just said that you don't care about being asked if you were an alt? If you aren't then say that. If you are, say that. Bam, easy. Nobody will ask anymore because the question's been answered. i really don't understand what your issue here is.

Yes i know that. I just want to know how to overcome this problem.
are you 5?
I honestly don't care about alting.

And what, so you're just gonna make everyone stop asking if people are alts by posting a vague thread about it? I couldn't tell that from this thread at all, especially since you opened it with "I honestly don't care about alting" (Whatever the hell alting is. I assume it's the practice of asking if someone is an alt?). I'm just gonna tell you now that that isn't gonna work.

What do you mean by "encloses players in a box and subjected to only their own feelings?" I don't understand what you're trying to say.
So you're asking how to overcome being asked if you're an alt? When you just said that you don't care about being asked if you were an alt? If you aren't then say that. If you are, say that. Bam, easy. Nobody will ask anymore because the question's been answered. i really don't understand what your issue here is.

When I said encloses players in a box and subjected to their own feelings I meant to say that it lets players out on the joke the others were trying to make. Like an inside joke. I tried to think of alts as not a big deal before i joined but when they hit me i instantly freaked out and in my repsonce created this thread. I just wanted to know how to avoid alts the best i can. But its not a big deal anymore as i can choose to ignore them.

my man it's not been three hours since you registered your account