"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20810 times)

the claim that drawn cp is equivalent to real cp has substantial implications and, as hotremox reminds us, it is legal in many states
qft

i feel like this will be ignored

what in the unholy lord of the deepest depths of heck happened here

when you say that you dont wanna forget kids because its wrong but you are jerking off to the thing you just dismissed

when you say that you dont wanna forget kids because its wrong but you are jerking off to the thing you just dismissed
no the slippery slope is the "child research leads to grooming real kids" argument which I Guess counts as a slippery slope fallacy but uhhhh... apparently that kinda stuff really happens? so it's not so much of a slippery slope and more of a reasonable conclusion

this isn't the first time he's admitted to liking child research but y'all ignored it the first time: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=309879.msg9528228#msg9528228
spent a whole thirty goddamn minutes trying to quote this properly but i can't figure out how to get proper timecodes from archived posts

moist like a loving young vagina

no the slippery slope is the "child research leads to grooming real kids" argument which I Guess counts as a slippery slope fallacy but uhhhh... apparently that kinda stuff really happens? so it's not so much of a slippery slope and more of a reasonable conclusion

Just because it's a 'fallacy' doesn't mean it's wrong and never happens.

Just because it's a 'fallacy' doesn't mean it's wrong and never happens.
just because it is doesnt mean it happens significantly enough to warrant a ban on loli hentai

like, do you advocate for mass gun bans when someone dies? you may try to argue guns have a purpose, but so does drawn research. lets the people who may be more inclined towards loli shir get off to something that doesnt harm anyone.

what i meant to imply in lieu of just child enthusiasm as a special interest when using the term in my last post was actual child abuse through consumption of real cp and worse instead of the "fake" stuff. the claim that it normalizes actual child rape needs to be substantiated no matter how inherently forgeted up or obvious it is. for future reference im not advocating that he shouldnt have been banned since that stuffs forgeted and wanting to forget fictional children is also forgeted but the claim that drawn cp is equivalent to real cp has substantial implications and, as hotremox reminds us, it is legal in many states
I don't think it is equivalent since no children are harmed. As far as being a child enthusiast goes, though, they're the same.

lolicon and shotacon = child animated research yesss

but these are /japanese made/ and the /japanese consent age/ is different than other nations

so basically he is looking at /legal/ things produced legally in a country that likes to forget 13yr old wamen

but like srsly it is legal in some places but morally is handicapped and I think you need to be monday lynched for that.

just because it is doesnt mean it happens significantly enough to warrant a ban on loli hentai

like, do you advocate for mass gun bans when someone dies? you may try to argue guns have a purpose, but so does drawn research. lets the people who may be more inclined towards loli shir get off to something that doesnt harm anyone.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. The only thing a child enthusiast should be getting is a bullet to the head.

also i feel like the definition of loli is really vague here. everyone says its bad, but i kinda doubt they mean like anyone under the age of 18 cause 1) its practically impossible to determine the age of a drawn character without it being explicitly discussed, 2) if thats your standard, im sure theres lots of hentai out there where 8-yo-lookin-jailbaits are explicitly stated to be over 18, and 3) lots of people have love before they're 18 but arent treated like child predators

also i feel like the definition of loli is really vague here. everyone says its bad, but i kinda doubt they mean like anyone under the age of 18 cause 1) its practically impossible to determine the age of a drawn character without it being explicitly discussed, 2) if thats your standard, im sure theres lots of hentai out there where 8-yo-lookin-jailbaits are explicitly stated to be over 18, and 3) lots of people have love before they're 18 but arent treated like child predators

If it's tits are small and it has a baby face then it's loli

i've seen people argue that 800 year old characters who look and act like a loli aren't lolis because they're technically not underaged and it makes me want to strangle them

please explain how to objectively define whether or not someone has a baby face