"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20829 times)

please explain how to objectively define whether or not someone has a baby face
double post: this is not cause i disagree with you but rather because u need to be able to in order to present it in the court

just to get yall minds off the young anime girls here's some hot anime guys kissing

also i feel like the definition of loli is really vague here. everyone says its bad, but i kinda doubt they mean like anyone under the age of 18 cause 1) its practically impossible to determine the age of a drawn character without it being explicitly discussed, 2) if thats your standard, im sure theres lots of hentai out there where 8-yo-lookin-jailbaits are explicitly stated to be over 18, and 3) lots of people have love before they're 18 but arent treated like child predators
its pretty obvious that the reason loli gets so much attention is because they look like they're 8 year olds. in real life, you don't have 18 year old girls who are 4 feet tall and look like they're still in elementary school. the "all drawn characters are 18 or older" is just to evade the age of consent laws, but obviously the whole point of the style is that they look like children, act like children and pretty much are representative of children.

its honestly disgusting

yeah but i dont think everyone's boundaries are aligned here. i dont think any of us explicitly supports 8 year old loli stuff, but where does everyone draw the line? you cant make something illegal and then not draw the line where what you're doing isnt illegal

but that's like masturbating to a drawing of somebody having their head cut off. the artist can say "all characters are not killed in this comic" but its obvious that its simulating a decapitation and in real life they would be dead. not exactly sure how this brown townogy holds up irl but like, there are some pretty forgeted up people in life who try to recreate that stuff.

also there are oppai loli which piss me off a lot because the only reason for their existence is so people can say "this clearly isnt a little girl look at those knockers!!!"
but that's like masturbating to a drawing of somebody having their head cut off. the artist can say "all characters are not killed in this comic" but its obvious that its simulating a decapitation and in real life they would be dead. not exactly sure how this brown townogy holds up irl but like, there are some pretty forgeted up people in life who try to recreate that stuff.
guro is hot tho

On second thought maybe those child soldiers I was selling Conan weren't actually being used as child soldiers.

i think the lesson to be learned from this is "don't openly admit to consuming and enjoying child research if you don't want to be labelled a child enthusiast"

Atleast he isn't loving some kid lol

I'm confused by this thread. I feel like I'm reading a "concerned christian neighborhood moms" messageboard or something, like the kind of hilarity you'd get by intentionally saying forgeted up stuff on 4chan and having CNN do an article on it. Its "funny" because they take it seriously. And it's weird that you can find much more vulgar content out there without even trying, and some guy's admittance to liking shota research is what trips the system. I mean this is internet 101-- you have to be able to not piss your pants in rage when you see this crap. I don't mean to sound high and mighty saying that either, its just the impression I got.

Ok. So child research and shota is bad, I can accept that. I agree that liking/quietly ignoring it shouldn't be allowed either for the reasons already posted. I'm not saying I don't support the ideas in the thread or disagree with what was said in the chat, so don't get me wrong here.

What I'm really wondering is why this particular instance made everyone so upset, and why it warranted a drama of all things. It looks like the guy is getting his stuff kicked in in the chat, so the way I see this thread is a "look at how right we are guys xd" thread. There's literally dozens of chat lines of people screaming at him that he's wrong and the things he say aren't particularly vulgar/challenging/etc. which only supports the circlejerk narrative.

Maybe I've just been brainwashed by modern politics or something. I feel like if a guy came on my server and admitted he liked shota, I wouldn't really care and I'd just ignore him. Now that's against the whole "we shouldn't ignore these people" idea I said I agreed with, but the reason I ignore him is because there's nothing short of confronting him IRL that would actually do something about it-- it's the internet. I wouldn't argue with him in chat or post a drama, because all that will do is make me look like an idiot who can't handle LE GROSS INTERNET XD. So what does this accomplish?? I'm genuinely curious because it just sounds like a big "heheh we're so cool for pointing out this fukkin child predator.. right guys??" thread. And it seems him being Hotremox has something to do with it because I don't see the same thread being posted when Blockhead251657 admits the same thing.

I'm confused by this thread. I feel like I'm reading a "concerned christian neighborhood moms" messageboard or something, like the kind of hilarity you'd get by intentionally saying forgeted up stuff on 4chan and having CNN do an article on it. Its "funny" because they take it seriously. And it's weird that you can find much more vulgar content out there without even trying, and some guy's admittance to liking shota research is what trips the system. I mean this is internet 101-- you have to be able to not piss your pants in rage when you see this crap. I don't mean to sound high and mighty saying that either, its just the impression I got.

Ok. So child research and shota is bad, I can accept that. I agree that liking/quietly ignoring it shouldn't be allowed either for the reasons already posted. I'm not saying I don't support the ideas in the thread or disagree with what was said in the chat, so don't get me wrong here.

What I'm really wondering is why this particular instance made everyone so upset, and why it warranted a drama of all things. It looks like the guy is getting his stuff kicked in in the chat, so the way I see this thread is a "look at how right we are guys xd" thread. There's literally dozens of chat lines of people screaming at him that he's wrong and the things he say aren't particularly vulgar/challenging/etc. which only supports the circlejerk narrative.

Maybe I've just been brainwashed by modern politics or something. I feel like if a guy came on my server and admitted he liked shota, I wouldn't really care and I'd just ignore him. Now that's against the whole "we shouldn't ignore these people" idea I said I agreed with, but the reason I ignore him is because there's nothing short of confronting him IRL that would actually do something about it-- it's the internet. I wouldn't argue with him in chat or post a drama, because all that will do is make me look like an idiot who can't handle LE GROSS INTERNET XD. So what does this accomplish?? I'm genuinely curious because it just sounds like a big "heheh we're so cool for pointing out this fukkin child predator.. right guys??" thread. And it seems him being Hotremox has something to do with it because I don't see the same thread being posted when Blockhead251657 admits the same thing.
to me it sounds like hes just being edgy for the sake of being edgy but i still would ban him for being a disgusting
maybe im just intolerant

to me it sounds like hes just being edgy for the sake of being edgy but i still would ban him for being a disgusting
maybe im just intolerant
"being a disgusting" nice one

I realised far too late that we all got baited hard, I should've just banned him and have been done with it

This. It's disgusting, but we live in a disgusting world. It just bounces off you after a while.