Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20848 times)

Planr is into loli. No amount of verbal diarrhea is going to allow you passage into the afterlife.
Great counter-argument.

planr why are you defending it
for all you know they could stalk children irl. lolicon is supposed to depict children. if you're not opposed to it, you like it. and if you like it, you fap to it, which means, you ARE attracted to things that look like children.
these are not 9 and 12 year olds jacking off to this stuff, these are people who are almost 17 and 18 for forgets sake. That's why you don't want it to happen in the first place. And to add onto that, Lolicon literally means child enthusiast in japan.

Great counter-argument.

Are you a priest? Is that why you want to forget children?

Are you a priest? Is that why you want to forget children?
no he wants to forget the sand

Just because A looks like B does not mean A is B.

even though it's drawn child research that doesn't mean it's child research c'mon guys you're being illogical haha

Yeah, what Ike said.

My problem here is that some people in this thread are blanket-labeling with the term "child enthusiast/child enthusiasm" and not making any distinction between people who simply find loli hentai hot, and actual child predators stalking kids IRL. More than that, I don't like how much witch-hunting and demonization I am seeing here. Is child enthusiasm bad? Yes. Does loli art depict kids? Yes, but they are neither real nor are actual kids being harmed. So it is not the same thing as being loveually attracted to actual children. Because people who are can have a strong motive to cause children great harm. Meanwhile most loli fantasizers are just sitting in their basement minding their own business. This is why I do not consider loli to be child enthusiasm. Is it still deviant loveuality? Yeah, I think so. But I don't think we should condemn people for it.

Just because A looks like B does not mean A is B.

loli depicts children. it doesnt matter if it's fictional. they are still children. if you loveualize children and are loveually aroused by children it is by definition child enthusiasm.

if someone drew a loveualized child that looked a little more human and a little less anime would it still not be child enthusiasm? is the fact that it's anime or drawn/made-up the only boundary from calling it child enthusiasm? i've (unfortunately) seen a ton of hentai that looked a tad too realistic so im sure there is some loli out there that is just as realistic.

im desperately trying to wrap my head around your argument before outright calling you disgusting for even thinking about defending loli.

the thing with furry art that separates it from outright beastiality is that (usually... hopefully... idk??) the characters depicted are anthropomorphic, looking almost nothing like actual animals and having humanoid qualities the latter being the most important feature that separates it from beastiality. i mean the only thing i can really see being called beastiality is if people are loveually aroused by a drawing of an actual dog or whatever. its not a REAL tangible dog looking up at you waiting for belly rubs, but it is a dog! loli may not be REAL children but it has all 100% of the body parts and characteristics of a child.

(typing this post made my soul literally shrivel up)

loli depicts children. it doesnt matter if it's fictional. they are still children. if you loveualize children and are loveually aroused by children it is by definition child enthusiasm.

if someone drew a loveualized child that looked a little more human and a little less anime would it still not be child enthusiasm? is the fact that it's anime or drawn/made-up the only boundary from calling it child enthusiasm? i've (unfortunately) seen a ton of hentai that looked a tad too realistic so im sure there is some loli out there that is just as realistic.

im desperately trying to wrap my head around your argument before outright calling you disgusting for even thinking about defending loli.

the thing with furry art that separates it from outright beastiality is that (usually... hopefully... idk??) the characters depicted are anthropomorphic, looking almost nothing like actual animals and having humanoid qualities the latter being the most important feature that separates it from beastiality. i mean the only thing i can really see being called beastiality is if people are loveually aroused by a drawing of an actual dog or whatever. its not a REAL tangible dog looking up at you waiting for belly rubs, but it is a dog! loli may not be REAL children but it has all 100% of the body parts and characteristics of a child.

(typing this post made my soul literally shrivel up)
Pretty much this. You're going to defend loli for it simply being not real, but choose to ignore the fact that is child enthusiasm. For some reason some of you guys think child enthusiasm revolves around either actually loving children or distributing researcho-pics of children; that's only the tip of the ice berg.

Y'know, I can agree that people don't pick their special interestes, and cartoonist stuff is (contained within it's own scope) a victimless crime. So if I stumbled across it in your internet history and you got embarrassed about it, I'd heavily recommend getting some sort of help, but I could at-least find some comfort in the fact that you repress it. Come on the internet and defend it however, and you out yourself as a freak.

not making any distinction between people who simply find loli hentai hot, and actual child predators stalking kids IRL

The distinction between "I want to forget children" and "I actively try to forget children" isn't an important one. Nobody is somehow missing the distinction, they just don't give a forget, because everybody is better off without either of these people on the streets.

I gotta be honest, the whole "Lolicon = child enthusiasm" debacle is already known as a complicated grey area subject that's been discussed heavily for awhile, I doubt this argument is gonna get anywhere here since everyone keeps shooting blanks on the whole "Providing a meaningful and convincing argument" business.

Right now the only thing that's really going on is somebody daring to disagree and everyone acting with shock and awe in complete moral outrage. 's kinda ridiculous.
^

I think the problem we're really running into here is our presuppositions. Most of your arguments all start with the presupposition that loli is child enthusiasm/child research and that the people who watch it supposedly want to have love with children, which I reject entirely. Lolicon is not child research for the same principle a bicyclist is not a motorist. Just because A looks similar to B does not mean A = B. Yes, it is still research, but none of it is real and there are no actual children involved. And yes, that makes all the difference. Call me when there are actual living breathing human children getting abused and exploited and then we can really say we have a problem.

Again, the levels of labeling, witch-hunting and demonization I am seeing in this thread are really disturbing. Especially the fact that people like Rally just take what I say and try to use it to insinuate that I like to watch loli research (i really don't, i have a handful of special interestes but that's not one of them) as a personal attack.

I think the problem we're really running into here is our presuppositions. Most of your arguments all start with the presupposition that loli is child enthusiasm/child research and that the people who watch it supposedly want to have love with children, which I reject entirely. Lolicon is not child research for the same principle a bicyclist is not a motorist. Just because A looks similar to B does not mean A = B. Yes, it is still research, but none of it is real and there are no actual children involved. And yes, that makes all the difference. Call me when there are actual living breathing human children getting abused and exploited and then we can really say we have a problem.

Again, the levels of labeling, witch-hunting and demonization I am seeing in this thread are really disturbing. Especially the fact that people like Rally just take what I say and try to use it to insinuate that I like to watch loli research (i really don't, i have a handful of special interestes but that's not one of them) as a personal attack.

Technically no, lolicon is not child research. But it depicts children and what does being attracted to children make someone?

Technically no, lolicon is not child research. But it depicts children and what does being attracted to children make someone?

:thinking:

If lolicon is child enthusiasm because it depicts children, then why aren't FPS games murder despite the fact thay the players willingly depict themselves murdering others in the game?

If lolicon is child enthusiasm because it depicts children, then why aren't FPS games murder because of the fact thay the players willingly depict themselves murdering others in the game?
fixed*