"lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"

Author Topic: "lmao your all deluded" - Hotremox, when told "child research is bad"  (Read 20862 times)

"jacking off to drawn children doesn't make you a child enthusiast"

Reminder that hentai/loli is made to represent actual people, furry stuff isn't.

Liking loli and shota and that stuff is literally being a child enthusiast, stop denying reality because "IT AINT REEEAL"
Okay, so can you explain to me then using that same logic why furries are not animal abusers and want to have love with dogs? Is wanting to have love with animals okay now?

Reread my post since you clearly just read the first paragraph and ignored the rest.

"jacking off to drawn children doesn't make you a child enthusiast"
"having a bottle of homemade medicine on your shelf doesn't make you a witch" - salem massachusetts 1692

This is a betrayal of the cross Planr.

Okay, so can you explain to me then using that same logic why furries are not animal abusers and want to have love with dogs? Is wanting to have love with animals okay now?
I never said Loli = wanting to forget real children. I said liking loli = child enthusiasm, aka the special interest towards children. Please don't put words into my mouth and read yourself.

"having a bottle of homemade medicine on your shelf doesn't make you a witch" - salem massachusetts 1692

This is a betrayal of the cross Planr.
This thread is a betrayal of common sense and logical consistency.

You're going to hell

rationalist™

Yeah, to you.

Note that common sense dictates that liking children and art that resembles children in a loveual way, is literally child enthusiasm. According to Planr though, liking loveual depictions of children is fine and dandy because "it isn't real so it's okay!"

"This thread is a betrayal of common sense and logical consistency" my left ass cheek.

But furries *are* degenerates.

the problem with loli/shota is what depicts it as children
you can easily argue that "the loli here is 500 years old but trapped in a petite body due to a curse!!! it's in the lore!!!!!!!!!"
for example, annie(i think?it might be lulu. i havent played LoL in ages) in LoL is something hundred years old (in the lore), but still a child. does that still make her a child? just because of the petite body?
should yordles count as loli too? (they're actually considered shortstack but lulu??? shes young??????????????????)
or that girl (Babette) in the dark brotherhood in skyrim. In the skyrim wiki:if research were to be drawn of babette, would it count as loli--or child research in this case? shes 300 years old but "has an innocent appearance"
it's hard to judge because everyone has different opinions on it and it's controversial. 
I do sort of agree with the idea that it's pointless to regulate fiction though.

I gotta be honest, the whole "Lolicon = child enthusiasm" debacle is already known as a complicated grey area subject that's been discussed heavily for awhile, I doubt this argument is gonna get anywhere here since everyone keeps shooting blanks on the whole "Providing a meaningful and convincing argument" business.

Right now the only thing that's really going on is somebody daring to disagree and everyone acting with shock and awe in complete moral outrage. 's kinda ridiculous.

obviously the problem is that art allows people to depict childlike characters in a way that's conventionally appealing. the real solution is to ban All Art.

Note that common sense dictates that liking children and art that resembles children in a loveual way, is literally child enthusiasm. According to Planr though, liking loveual depictions of children is fine and dandy because "it isn't real so it's okay!"

"This thread is a betrayal of common sense and logical consistency" my left ass cheek.
I like how you're completely dodging everything i'm saying and arguing the same failed argument over and over again. Just answer me this simple question: Does liking furry art mean the person in question automatically wants to have love with real animals?

obviously the problem is that art allows people to depict childlike characters in a way that's conventionally appealing. the real solution is to ban All Art.
Like what Badspot told that one lady in mailbag. Regulate the words her kids can arrange in their alphabet soup.