Who is officer Zach?

Officer Zach is Zach
19 (36.5%)
Officer Zach is an imposter
11 (21.2%)
Officer Zach is one of the aliens invading earth before Zach matures
22 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: ('_') Doraemon playertype  (Read 22462 times)

Just a protip, people may be more open to criticism when you're not being a bitch about it.
Are you referring to zach or pomp.

Ok, here's the rules. You only get to create add-ons with less popular subject matter after you get good at modeling.
why are you making addons then

Are you referring to zach or pomp.

Pompmaker. There's no bar of standards here, people can release any add-ons they make so long as they properly function, as far as I'm aware. Giving people stuff for trying makes you an starfish.

Also - Trying to play content police on creative subforums is 500x worse than releasing oodles of low-quality content.

Give your criticism or shove off man, there's no point in telling the guy he can't post his stuff because it's not good enough. If you think it doesn't belong here, just report it and move on.

Just a protip, people may be more open to criticism when you're not being a bitch about it.

We've had plenty of poor modeled add-ons strewn about with add-on makers who slowly got better at it. Really not a good thing to push a kid away from trying with this inflammatory garbage.
Learn to model before you talk to me

you can count on me pompmaker, i trained by the blade much like you did. あなたが私に話す前に描くことを学ぶ、先生

Also - Trying to play content police on creative subforums is 500x worse than releasing oodles of low-quality content.

Give your criticism or shove off man, there's no point in telling the guy he can't post his stuff because it's not good enough. If you think it doesn't belong here, just report it and move on.

oh my god youre a hero, finally someone understands my troubles

Also my furby playertype will have a special feature..... FACIAL MOVEMENT!
ive attached joints to his eylids and mouth so his face can move. This will do very well for the talk animation.

it's pretty unfortunate that people are deriding a kid who wants to get into modeling. everybody's first model probably sucked, so idk why people are being downright rude and unconstructive.

it's pretty unfortunate that people are deriding a kid who wants to get into modeling. everybody's first model probably sucked, so idk why people are being downright rude and unconstructive.
because THE CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because he's the same dude that not even a week ago was being a bitch to everyone over some stuffy show he likes. this is like not getting mad at a kid for driving like stuff on the highway because he got his license month ago

jesus christ this whole thread is a wonderful trainwreck

hey pal you're in luck i custom-blended a version for ya