Who is officer Zach?

Officer Zach is Zach
19 (36.5%)
Officer Zach is an imposter
11 (21.2%)
Officer Zach is one of the aliens invading earth before Zach matures
22 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: ('_') Doraemon playertype  (Read 22481 times)

introducing the second one in my lineup

well seeing as you're back, do you understand where you went wrong or do we have to do this all over again?

yes i understand. seriously forgive me ill try to respect those who try to help from hereon out, including you. but the thing is blender is still confusing as forget and can be a real pain in the ass to work with. again, im only 12. but im turning 13 in four days so by then ill finally be able to use the sites i love without getting bashed on real hard. im sincerely sorry.

also, could you spare me a dime and tell me how to make a playertype look up or down?

great job ur definitely improving /s

Ok, here's the rules. You only get to create add-ons with less popular subject matter after you get good at modeling.  Otherwise people are just going to make fun of you and the things you like.

Try making something mainstream and popular, like Kirby or Pac man or something.

jesus loving christ delete this right now

Ok, here's the rules. You only get to create add-ons with less popular subject matter after you get good at modeling.  Otherwise people are just going to make fun of you and the things you like.

Try making something mainstream and popular, like Kirby or Pac man or something.

Sorry but i like to make things that havent been done before. Plenty of mods for sandbox games based off of videogame characters have been done a million times before.

Also my furby playertype will have a special feature..... FACIAL MOVEMENT!
ive attached joints to his eylids and mouth so his face can move. This will do very well for the talk animation.

Sorry but i like to make things that havent been done before. Plenty of mods for sandbox games based off of videogame characters have been done a million times before.

Also my furby playertype will have a special feature..... FACIAL MOVEMENT!
ive attached joints to his eylids and mouth so his face can move. This will do very well for the talk animation.
Good for you, but don't share them here and expect people not to criticize them. Your modeling skills are really bad so until you have significant improvement I think you should keep it to yourself. Not trying to be a jerk, but just... nobody wants to see that stuff dude.

i cannot unsee that now
god help me, this is even more cursed than even my own face packs
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:46:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

The furby model looks okay, but there are some things to consider:
The right ear seems to be off a bit.

The eyelids seem too thin. AKA, infinitely thin. Try adding a second layer to add a tiny bit of thickness. Sorta like how the spacesuit in the Pikmin games adds a layer of thickness.

• Blockland's aesthetic has almost no circles. If there is a circle anywhere on your model, see if you can't replace it with an octagon. The highest number of segments on your UVspheres should be 8.

Another thing to note, Blockland's character aesthetic has almost no realistic textures for small objects like bricks and players. The textures on modter are just cause they're not really supposed to be looked at like bricks, more as grass for the characters. Blockland has maps in realistic settings, but most of the time they act like you're the size of a lego. I'm not saying you haveto do most of these, just something to keep in mind.

Ok, here's the rules. You only get to create add-ons with less popular subject matter after you get good at modeling.  Otherwise people are just going to make fun of you and the things you like.

Just a protip, people may be more open to criticism when you're not being a bitch about it.

We've had plenty of poor modeled add-ons strewn about with add-on makers who slowly got better at it. Really not a good thing to push a kid away from trying with this inflammatory garbage.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 04:10:40 PM by IkeTheGeneric »