2 (3.4%)
Super Mario Odyssey
11 (18.6%)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
14 (23.7%)
Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland
24 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017 - LIVE RIGHT NOW  (Read 16424 times)

super mario odyssey will have the goty im pretty sure about that
lame

I swear, if PUBG wins any awards...............

i wanted to nominate either memetyper or piccle ricc for scrooge award, but memetyper actually came out so i'll nominate that

It should be noted that I have a list of backup nominations in case we don't get enough. I'll likely do the voting process through a Google Survey link.

Bump, we got any other nominations before I setup the voting stuff?

REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT THE GAME AWARDS IS THIS WEEK!

I will be opening up a Google Survey with all the nominations in place shortly.

I know that SM:Oddysey will probably get GOTY, but I've played all of Persona 5 and I can say it desreves GOTY a little more.

I know I'm late but here's a category to use next year maybe: "The Dark Souls of Video Games"

Mcjob is going to rig it so that Destiny 2 gets GOTY

I know that SM:Oddysey will probably get GOTY, but I've played all of Persona 5 and I can say it desreves GOTY a little more.
SMO will NOT win. Just saying that because a stuffty game like PUBG is on there, and it has a massive loving audience, it will probably win. I think the switch sales numbers are around 8.5 million right now and compared to the toxicity that is the 17 million players on PUBG, I think its an obvious winner. Which is sad and makes me want to kill myself, but oh well.

Most of the emotes and styling will be carry-overs from E3. More info coming soon.

SMO will NOT win. Just saying that because a stuffty game like PUBG is on there, and it has a massive loving audience, it will probably win. I think the switch sales numbers are around 8.5 million right now and compared to the toxicity that is the 17 million players on PUBG, I think its an obvious winner. Which is sad and makes me want to kill myself, but oh well.
my bnitnendo swish joycin gjnot  work supa

i wasnt even a huge fan of botw but holy stuff if it loses to pubg i'm gonna be angery