Author Topic: banned for clickpushing  (Read 25648 times)

talking from experience here, games like this are incredibly difficult to reliably administrate by exhaustively outlining everything you should and should not do. for more specific cases, it's best to play it by ear and identify and discourage disruptive behaviors as they happen. oftentimes you come across an offense that's blatant enough to be added to the rules, but just because it wasn't against the letter of the law doesn't mean it can't be against the spirit of the game, and deliberately disobeying an administrator and going out of your way to disrupt gameplay is a perfectly reasonably bannable offense
ok after reading this i realized how unreasonable i'm being about all of this, this is actually a really good summary of everything going on

thank you otto for showing me the way

phantos is a little slow, nobody look twice.

Let me elaborate: He was being a richard eventually as the chat progresses, but i'm talking about before the first interaction with Razer
"He was banned for being a richard, but he wasnt being a richard. Wait. No. Actually he was, but when was he being a richard?"

you're so inconsistent

why does it seem to be an increasing normality for people on this forum to have a severe lack in comprehension skills?

https://github.com/Zeblote/PlayerCollisionToggle
I think it's completely unnecessary unless you're making something like a challenge server of the sort. Dispair doesn't seem like the server that should turn off collision with a .dll

I think it's completely unnecessary unless you're making something like a challenge server of the sort. Dispair doesn't seem like the server that should turn off collision with a .dll
why not

why not
idk blocking could be used to trap and kill someone

except that they can just clickpush you.

your approach makes me think "man i dont think the store owner would miss this candy bar out of hundreds on the shelf, and its < $1, it shouldnt be a problem if i steal it...."
no it's more like "Hey! Stop stealing candy bars i'll kick you out of my store!"

except that they can just clickpush you.
that's the point lol. if you're about to get murdered in a room, and you have absolutely no willpower to move because you're as, the kids call it "body blocked", tell me pushing shouldn't be a thing in this world.

It makes 100% sense to have click pushing for such scenarios in Jack's gamemode. Just don't be a richard and abuse it and you won't get yourself banned lol.

Some people aren't very clever in this thread, quit over looking stuff so much and just be a decent player for forgets sake.

how long is the ban?
It was a 2 hour ban. It's expired by now.

It was a 2 hour ban. It's expired by now.
17 pages for 2 hours?
I have no right to question this since in the end it's Betel and BLF.