banned for clickpushing

Author Topic: banned for clickpushing  (Read 25680 times)

Unless OP was click-pushing people off of ledges maliciously, banning somebody for randomly pushing people is the equivalent of banning somebody for hitting others with a hammer outside of a minigame or spray painting them.
uh, yeah, which would be completely reasonable. if you want to stay on a server it is within your best interests to not get on everyone else's nerves

What the forget are you even talking about anymore? I never said or implied that it's okay to break rules
Then why are you defending Destroyer? You obviously think this rule was justified to break, because you think it's stupid. Why would you follow a rule that you think is stupid?

jack noir cleared it up pretty well. to add on to a different point brought up earlier:

saying that the admins/modder should have made the feature not abusable isn't really a good response. just because the guards on crown's jailbreak have guns and can kill all the prisoners at any time doesnt mean its a dumb idea to give them guns. clickpush is a feature explicitly to allow unarmed people to fight back, and putting limitations or cooldowns on it would effectively gimp unarmed people and leave them at the mercy of the murderer trying to kill them.

jack noir cleared it up pretty well. to add on to a different point brought up earlier:

saying that the admins/modder should have made the feature not abusable isn't really a good response. just because the guards on crown's jailbreak have guns and can kill all the prisoners at any time doesnt mean its a dumb idea to give them guns. clickpush is a feature explicitly to allow unarmed people to fight back, and putting limitations or cooldowns on it would effectively gimp unarmed people and leave them at the mercy of the murderer trying to kill them.
the implication that clickpush is equivalent to a guard going on a shooting spree is false. a guard shooting up the prisoners ruins the entire round, the game will fundamentally stop working so long as a freekilling guard is allowed to continue freekilling. clickpushing people has no gameplay impact whatsoever in the investigative round. players do not have to fight back against the killer or be anywhere so specific that clickpushing will prevent them from getting there. the rule has no mechanical function.

You were told to stop. If you had to be so bothered to not listen to the admins then you deserve the ban.
End story
/nosupport

Oh please shut up.

You arent any better than him.

Remember the last time you perma banned someone just because he said "you mad cuz you lost lol",

Oh please shut up.

Remember the last time you perma banned someone just because he said "you mad cuz you lost lol",
Me or him?
I dont remember doing that

uh, yeah, which would be completely reasonable. if you want to stay on a server it is within your best interests to not get on everyone else's nerves

Again this is basically the equivalent of spraypainting somebody, except maybe half a step farther. Still not providing a good enough argument as to why it's such a big deal in and of itself.

Me or him?
I dont remember doing that

Obviously its the author of this thread

well i mean you did put it after darth's post with no quote so that'd prob would lead to confusion

i have no memory of banning someone for that

Oh please shut up.

Felipe please think before you post - it literally looks like you were replying to the person above you. It's not obvious - maybe in your mental state.

i have no memory of banning someone for that

But you did it anyway.
You may not remember but it was in your Tank tdm.

Again this is basically the equivalent of spraypainting somebody, except maybe half a step farther. Still not providing a good enough argument as to why it's such a big deal in and of itself.
The people mad he was banned are the ones making a big deal about it. The admin of the server didn't seem to flustered about it. He laid the rule out and moved on.

every admin here said it is about clickpushing, the ban reason says it is about clickpushing. "hes a richard" fully transcribes to "hes a richard because he clickpushed". i was never warned for "being a richard" despite given two warnings for clickpushing. i never interacted with the admins enough to sass them beyond them telling me not to clickpush. i don't even know what i did to powergame since i wandered around for my grand total of like 6 minutes on the server, doing nothing. clickpushing is not a weapon when in the investigative phase because the phase disables all weapons, nobody can kill each other until the game restarts. your admin staff is initially confused by your revisionism for a reason.

if my other heinous crime of claiming to be the murderer once is this entire richard thing
I'd believe them over you purely because you seem to have major ego issues