Author Topic: ModTer Slopes (By Heedicalking)  (Read 4381 times)

Went to Heed's server today and he was hosting his modter slopes TDM, so I saved the bricks and went into single player, removed all the TDM stuff, and now its just the slopes we all know and love but in modter

save:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0qm4kbsygq870n6/Heedicalking%27s+slopes.bls

Oml, this is amazing!!!!

This really is snow joke!

Oml, this is amazing!!!!

This really is snow joke!
if everyone else starts making puns i wont be a snowflake anymore

you're about to get loaded with a tundra puns

if everyone else starts making puns i wont be a snowflake anymore
u'll always be my snoflake <3

i- i mean uhh ya be warmed people themed puns are a slippery slope!!

you're about to get loaded with a tundra puns
The dreaded pundra

Does Heed know you did this?

I used a quick height map based generator script to make this map for him. Keep in mind there's some corner cases here and there and of course the places where the already placed bricks merged poorly with the generated ones... it shouldn't be too bad though! Maybe go through the map with a friend and clean up the obvious spots I guess.

no, but i dont see any problem since i gave him credit, and he was hosting it publicly anyway so anyone could have gotten it to begin with. I just went the extra step and removed the tdm stuff

so long as OP isnt taking credit for it, it makes 0 difference whether or not heed knows

so long as OP isnt taking credit for it, it makes 0 difference whether or not heed knows
plus its not like its an original build, its just slopes but mod-ter

Well, Heedi did model the original Slopes

anyone else remember how pre-v21 people would try to stop you from saving their maps by lowering the map elevation so that when you loaded their build it would all be underground? super annoying

exactly. you get a 'save' button for a reason. I steal builds all the time for my servers, it's fine as long as you credit the creator.

Eh... modter takes a lot of work to use in a way that looks nice. Even if your adapting another map it can still be a huge amount of work.

Well, Heedi did model the original Slopes
really? I had no idea! that's cool
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:03:54 PM by McZealot »