Author Topic: Avatar Save/Load Events  (Read 3031 times)

I mean first off everything works fine for me on a default installation without console errors, push and pop avatars definitely works, and the drop down methods simplify it for people who haven't memorized or dont want to open their addon installation to find the names of faces and decals
I agree

the drop down methods simplify it for people who haven't memorized or dont want to open their addon installation to find the names of faces and decals
Or you can just do echo(findclientbyname("someone").faceName); in console but I understand why you did that I guess. Why not just add a /checkFace or /faceList command or something so people can easily check face/decal names, even if it's custom? Then you can eliminate the need for "double events" (aka something that could be simplified to 1 event)

Or you can just do echo(findclientbyname("someone").faceName); in console but I understand why you did that I guess. Why not just add a /checkFace or /faceList command or something so people can easily check face/decal names, even if it's custom? Then you can eliminate the need for "double events" (aka something that could be simplified to 1 event)
sounds tacky as forget

sounds tacky as forget
eh, wouldn't be much different from the ol' getHex command for people who didn't know hex codes. I still find that useful when trying to get the exact hex for a paint color

Also, tried the appearance events with a default install. I had one brick push appearance and the other one pop appearance. I push my appearance, then ctrl+o, took off my hat, and pop my appearance. Outside of a minigame it did nothing, in the minigame it gave my hat and accent back but they were completely white/see through (no color value at all?)

Restore appearance event works, but I get console errors
Code: [Select]
ShapeBase::setNodeColor() - couldnt find node "none"

Make sure %client.hat, %client.pack, and %client.secondPack are checked first, like how you did with %client.hip

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:42:50 PM by Goth77 »