Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10044 times)

Or he just cherishes a great experience he had with other young boys at his age where he had tons of fun and learned many great things/lessons while spending time with friends and doesn't want this amazing experience to be turned into not amazing for others?

"Me and my fellow scouts, sometimes we touch richards, and it brings us together"

I was in the boy scouts for about a month, the only thing I remember from it was the counselor, or whatever they forget they're called, telling us that we don't have to wear underwear to sleep on camping trips, and to not tell our moms he said that

oh and they taught us how to tie a square knot
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:14:28 PM by Foxscotch »

I was in the boy scouts for about a month, the only thing I remember from it was the counselor, or whatever they forget they're called, telling us that we don't have to wear underwear to sleep on camping trips, and to not tell our moms he said that
Show us on the panda where he touched you

:panda:

Or he just cherishes a great experience he had with other young boys at his age where he had tons of fun and learned many great things/lessons while spending time with friends and doesn't want this amazing experience to be turned into not amazing for others?

It has everything to do with each other.

This is why children are growing up not knowing how to talk to girls. Man you must be fun around women.

This is why children are growing up not knowing how to talk to girls. Man you must be fun around women.

How the hell are children growing up not knowing how to talk to girls?

Where the forget do you get your information.

i'm pretty sure it's because people are sitting on their ass all day surfing the web

you're gay for a reason
either you like ram ranch too much or you could not talk to women properly

Do y'all think that the minute you end up in an all male environment you're just going to turn gay? That might say more about you than the boy scouts. I thought liberals specifically believed this didn't happen. I've never met any women who wanted to go camping, and I certainly never had the urge to suck my homies' richards when I have been camping.

Like I don't get it. If we set up a youth organization where women could learn to be confident and independent without being ''distracted'' by boys, nobody would be calling them loveually repressed lesbos or accusing them of being socially awkward lol.

Do y'all think that the minute you end up in an all male environment you're just going to turn gay? That might say more about you than the boy scouts. I thought liberals specifically believed this didn't happen. I've never met any women who wanted to go camping, and I certainly never had the urge to suck my homies' richards when I have been camping.

Like I don't get it. If we set up a youth organization where women could learn to be confident and independent without being ''distracted'' by boys, nobody would be calling them loveually repressed lesbos or accusing them of being socially awkward lol.

I certainly never had the urge to suck my homies' richards when I have been camping.
you're really missing out then...

its interesting to see how many people here are upset AT boy scouts for letting girls in while girl scouts doesn't let boys in.

"damnit! girl scouts isn't letting boys in? thats awful! instead of being mad at girl scouts, who is obviously at fault, i'm going to be mad at boy scouts for doing the right thing! how dare they promote inclusiveness while their competitor doesn't!"

they're mad at the sjws even tho the boy scouts did it to get more membership fees because nobody cares about the boy scouts anymore

Sjws make me mad, grrr....