Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10113 times)

btw how have 15~ pages of people saying how this is a good thing gone by and tac's opinion is still unchanged
kinda just seems like ur just stubborn at this point tbh

What, so just because everyone else is saying it's a good thing I should believe so too?

well it wouldn't hurt to realize that u might be wrong

I haven't talked to them yet, but they're conservative. I guarantee you they'd be against this.
I've seen far more conservative views on this forum regarding gender issues than most other places, I was actually surprised by how few people here are against this decision.

So you never know

What, so just because everyone else is saying it's a good thing I should believe so too?

Conceding or reaching a compromise is definitely the adult thing to do, yeah.

Conceding or reaching a compromise is definitely the adult thing to do, yeah.
jokes on you, forgetboy. i can never be wrong if i argue in circles forever

What the loving hell was all this "I'm in the boy scouts and I support this decision" bullstuff then? I didn't bring up my friends until after YOU had come out with that statement, and I only even brought it up because YOU made it seem like the boy scouts had better say in this then I do. Yet my example is just "picking and choosing". Get the forget out.

Oof man I forgeted that up lmao. That's what I get for rushing before class. I'm not picking and choosing. You said that affiliation has no bearing on this decision, yet you still responded to us using your friends as a platform, and then go back saying it doesn't matter. IF (and I said IF im the original post too, which is entirely conditional, if you understand) you wanted to pick and choose, affiliation has EVERYTHING to do with this argument. Of course, really, all opinions are viable. But Boy Scout members have far more perspective on the situation than someone with zero affiliation.

I haven't talked to them yet, but they're conservative. I guarantee you they'd be against this.
assuming your friends are as dumb as you isn't a very good citation :cookieMonster:

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter to anyone.

sick burn dude 10/10

It's not really a burn, it's just the harsh truth. You don't get automatic baseline credibility just because you feel strongly about something.

So why are girls in boy scouts when there are girl scouts that do the exact same thing?

So why are girls in boy scouts when there are girl scouts that do the exact same thing?
except they dont
how are you not banned yet because of your low effort posts its beyond me
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:43:44 PM by hootaloo »

The girl scouts aren't the same thing

oh hey look someone else doesn't like this

AKA the loving girl scouts

the girl scouts are handicapped