Author Topic: [HISTORIC] Boy Scouts to admit girls into their ranks  (Read 10128 times)

if you don't like doctor pepper you and i will meet on top of a skyscraper of your choice and we will fight to the death

I think the boy scouts are awesome, I think girls being in the scouts is awesome. If you think otherwise, fight me in real life. I guarantee you will lose, I have honed my body beyond the realm of human. I have become a weapon of righteousness and I will cleave through the naysayers if that means bringing our society into the enlightenment of progression.

The transmissions have won this battle, but not the war.

I think the boy scouts are awesome, I think girls being in the scouts is awesome. If you think otherwise, fight me in real life. I guarantee you will lose, I have honed my body beyond the realm of human. I have become a weapon of righteousness and I will cleave through the naysayers if that means bringing our society into the enlightenment of progression.

I will rape you but not because I disagree with you

I've never been more loving ready in my life.

can we all agree that pepsi is stuff

It's alright.

so it's agreed, then, we shall meet at the top of the mountain at just before 6 and settle our differences with a fight to the death?

fine, let girls become boy scouts

because they'll never be men, which means they'll never be better.

if you don't like doctor pepper you and i will meet on top of a skyscraper of your choice and we will fight to the death
i already won because i dont like dr pepper

I literally have 64 hand-to-hand combat merit badges. That's an entire minecraft stack of merit badges. You'll lose this fight...

I literally have 64 hand-to-hand combat merit badges. That's an entire minecraft stack of merit badges. You'll lose this fight...

You better loving watch out bro, I will issue you another merit badge and cause a stack overflow, and then I will beat you.

when the respecting women meme gets out of hand

contender for best post ever made