Furby Player!

Author Topic: Furby Player!  (Read 12280 times)

pompmaker is absolutely right. posting a low-quality model in the add-ons board should be bannable...

Zach should just make an add-on dump

pompmaker is absolutely right. posting a low-quality model in the add-ons board should be bannable...

What

Seriously tf is wrong with the model, it looks almost exactly like a 1998 furby, i dont see anything wrong with it

Pomp are you at least proud of me for figuring out how to make it look up/down

what in the goddamn

Actually quite a few playertypes in the past had the tednency to do that, such as the R2D2 player from RTB.

Did you use an actual furby as a guideline when making this model?

What

Seriously tf is wrong with the model, it looks almost exactly like a 1998 furby, i dont see anything wrong with it
hes joking

Actually quite a few playertypes in the past had the tednency to do that, such as the R2D2 player from RTB.
this shouldnt happen assuming you made the model correctly and packaged it correctly as well. model quality aside, if you dont fix this then people have a legitimate avenue to stuff on you for not making sure your addons work.

remember you can always ask for help for fixing things in mod help or the blockland content creator discord before releasing.

Pomp are you at least proud of me for figuring out how to make it look up/down
yes you did good
Next, cut down on the roundness of your models. It's called Blockland for a reason. If you look at all the good models, they approximate round shapes with blockish octagonal or hexagonal structures. Try doing that for the round bodies of your playertypes, or at least the eyes.
Also a possible reason parts of your playertype disappear is if you name the nodes similar to the default blockheads nodes (torso, rshoe etc) such that when the game applies appearance settings, it screws up the model
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:25:52 AM by Pompmaker2 »

this is stupid

I dont see nothing wrong with the Add-on. Do better then. 

At least he is doing something to the community
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:29:22 AM by FelipeO_O_ »

looks like if you wanna make a sarcastic post now you gotta add /s or else nobody will get it -_____-

blockland content creator discord before releasing.
do you have a link to this or?

You gonna drama the kid and ban him from your server because he made a poor model?
lol is this supposed to be some sort of sick burn or something? are you trying to tell a joke?
you say that as if it's something i would do.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:31:05 PM by Planr »

lol is this supposed to be some sort of sick burn or something? are you trying to tell a joke?
the only joke here is you friend

when do we get a Furby weapon??
 also stop fighting over a loving furby lmao if you want to fight over something fight over the rights to blockland

Everyone here is a joke.