do any guitarists here play rocksmith?

Author Topic: do any guitarists here play rocksmith?  (Read 4192 times)

my father got the xbone version of the game (with an xbone) before he passed, but both of us played it maybe once. I'll probably get the PC version on sale eventually.

anyone wanna post gear here?

Japanese Fender Mustang with Duncan Quarter Pound Jaguars (they fit).

>palo alto
i dont even want to know what the beginning and end parts look like
actually i do want to know please show me

Japanese Fender Mustang with Duncan Quarter Pound Jaguars (they fit).

japanese electronics haven't failed me yet. the best of fender i'm aware of comes from taiwan or japan.

My Carvin DC800, pickups refitted with Bareknuckle Aftermaths by previous owner. Walnut body and maple/walnut laminate neck. Claro walnut top and headstock, ebony fretboard.

Beautiful although I don’t know why anyone would have use for an 8 string

anyone wanna post gear here?

squier affinity strat with duncan ssl-1
boss od-1 pedal
(saving for a big muff pi)
MIJ Ibanez Destroyer > Boss Tu-3 > Digitech Whammy V > Tube Screamer Mini > Proco RAT > MXR 10 Band EQ > Danelectro Tremolo > Phase 95 > Boss DD-5 > TC Electronic Ditto > EHX SwitchBlade >> Peavey Bandit combo pointed at my drummer, Peavey XXX on full stack.

i just have an old ass strat lol

ive always wanted this game but i dont want to pay that much for a bunch of songs

Beautiful although I don’t know why anyone would have use for an 8 string

So I can do this

ive always wanted this game but i dont want to pay that much for a bunch of songs
if you're on PC, you can pay for one DLC song and basically unlock all custom songs with no effort

(paired with my old frontman 10g)

i bought this at a flea market today for $75 and i have no loving clue what this beast is. i've been trying to research it and so far i found out DSP stands for "digital signal processing" and not much else. is this a rare amp or something? i can hardly find anything about it.

I play a Gibson Sonex and an OBG Les Paul Custom. The Sonex is my 'grumpy guitar' that can take the intense abuse I deliver to instruments in a bad mood. I usually play into a vintage Sunn Model T on half stack. Eventually, I want to run it with another amplifier in parallel to aid in my conquest of never getting invited to a neighborhood barbecue again... I don't use/own many pedals and my typical board (the cold, hard floor) has a tuner into some distortion or fuzz with delay and reverb for drone sessions.

[img width=500 ]https://i.imgur.com/3NShGh3.jpg[/img]
(paired with my old frontman 10g)

i bought this at a flea market today for $75 and i have no loving clue what this beast is. i've been trying to research it and so far i found out DSP stands for "digital signal processing" and not much else. is this a rare amp or something? i can hardly find anything about it.

Looks like it just has some more built in effects compared to a standard champion.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:13:22 AM by SUSHI »

has anyone here created any cdlc?

the only one i made was ripped pants.

if you're on PC, you can pay for one DLC song and basically unlock all custom songs with no effort
what do you mean unlock custom songs? is modding behind a paywall or some stuff or are you talking about (((something else))) that shall not be named

really tempted to buy it, pretty sure it works with my sisters guitar???