What's your most embarrassing moment or story in Blockland?

Author Topic: What's your most embarrassing moment or story in Blockland?  (Read 3903 times)

Story should be of or relating directly to something you did in relation to Blockland

Make it shine, because i bet i can beat it.

i accidentally jacked off to a giant img2build furry and finished right as sugar flew in front of me

it was first when i got the game so i was on a freebuild and a guy wanted to help me out and he said "you have to give me trust to build on your stuff" then i said "ok i trust you"

i gave a dude admin because i was like 4 hours into the game

i made a dentist roleplay

i got like 30 people on a server that i called "trouble in terrorist town" but all the parts that made it anything special were broken by slayer so it was really just an organized team deathmatch

hmmm...
it happens trust me. one minute you're enjoying some chips and then suddenly there's jizz all over the chips.

me and some friends were building random stuff on my server and I was too lazy to add a password and tell everyone what it is so I just called the server "come feel special here"

well it was me and 6 friends building, so when people started joining, it snowballed into having like 70 players on a server for basically no reason

everyone stuck around to basically walk around the build, spawn vehicles and drive around

everyone stuck around to basically walk around the build, spawn vehicles and drive around

This is basically what all open build server devolve to.
I resorted to disabling all vehicles aside from the Ball to keep away those types.

look up 48383 in daprog's blid check