"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114524 times)

can confirm that's an image of my real face
time to destroy

i think her homepage got updated

edit: why is this her signature

her homepage is the same as it always was. that image is just an updated view of the bot. we've had to say this like two times every page so far

the source is all weird

Code: [Select]
    <i>xxx<i/> xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx
        <br/>what was <p>he</p>?

looks like they messed up the italics, only the first set of xxx's is supposed to be italicized. if it's a phrase, maybe we only need that word.

also, the broken line break that wouldn't need to be there anyway.

i think her homepage got updated

edit: why is this her signature

What do these servers have in common? And it looks like she plays favorites.

What do these servers have in common? And it looks like she plays favorites.
They’re just servers, the signature is just what the bot sees.  As you can see there, the bot sees the serverlist.

I mean normally you would see a full server list even with 39 servers. Why only five of them? If it's a feature I don't know about disregard this.

I mean normally you would see a full server list even with 39 servers. Why only five of them? If it's a feature I don't know about disregard this.
They have a filters addon, they’re probably filtering out passworded, full, and empty servers.

They have a filters addon, they’re probably filtering out passworded, full, and empty servers.

Oh I didn't see that, gotcha my dude

Before anyone calls Ana extraterrestrial, keep in mind that the word "Alien" has more than one meaning, either invader, or foreigner.
I don't know how that would fit, but the fact that she added "you are doomed" means that she's a destroyer of some sort.

Not sure how this fits though.

this is hilarious, i wanna see the outcome

I've had an experience with Ana too in my server, but all 'she' did was run around using her spray can and that's it, nothing special.
I banned her shortly after when she wouldn't respond to my messages and I did obviously find out she was a bot. The owner of this account has probably started all of this so he can scare and confuse people, but that's my perspective. I also remember another bot almost identical to Ana, minus the avatar, but I can't seem to remember his name.

I've had an experience with Ana too in my server, but all 'she' did was run around using her spray can and that's it, nothing special.
I banned her shortly after when she wouldn't respond to my messages and I did obviously find out she was a bot. The owner of this account has probably started all of this so he can scare and confuse people, but that's my perspective. I also remember another bot almost identical to Ana, minus the avatar, but I can't seem to remember his name.

Bot?

damn how'd i not notice this thread sooner
i don't usually participate in these since i have the brain of a beached whale and can never figure out what the forget to do
but i'll be keepin' my eyes on this

Uhh, the https://blocklandana.science/ changed from the creepy "hello" to this now:

It also has a laughing track with some silly music. WTF