Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 115389 times)

https://blocklandana.science/screenshots

Looks like this thing will be able to recognize your character.

Possibly via camera events, or something similar.

Can we PLEASE stop posting funny stuff Ana says? It's not relevant to the ARG, and just clutters the thread. Thank you.

Can we PLEASE stop posting funny stuff Ana says? It's not relevant to the ARG, and just clutters the thread. Thank you.

you have no control
you are weak
saying this will make ppl post even more funny sht >:D

i only posted those because i was confused by them you loving brainlets

oh no.

ana are you handicapped

can i mention ana straight up has wallhacks
the arrow is pointing to where you are standing when she took that picture, i can confirm this because i recognize the spots me and edd were standing behind the wall in the screenshot i posted earlier

who cares about the arg?
it's a robot, cool. and it has a complex website woah!!!!

Do you plan on making any progress?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:57:16 AM by Klocko¹ »

This might sound crazy, but what if the numbers represent a screenshot amount? Maybe, once that limit is reached, something happens. Considering the rate it is increasing, it doesn't sound too high.