"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114401 times)

So I know this is probably unimportant but I thought the “-+-+” face or thing I thought was Chinese numbers but it’s  incorrect and the format is wrong but it means 1 10 1 10 I really don’t know I’m just gonna leave it here
Edit: or it means 1 11 10
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:35:20 AM by lellyjellybelly2004 »

I also would like to add the following as a hint to who the person might be:
From GitHub

Backup:
Backup Fork

I'm still confused how we think it is or was Zapk, can someone help de-confuse me?

I'm still confused how we think it is or was Zapk, can someone help de-confuse me?

People point at him, but there is no real evidence that it is him. For now, it's just "they". People should stop telling otherwise until they got real evidence on the subject.

so ana's forum account was silently banned when the discord DLL add-on was removed
with absolutely no reason provided by badspot
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:18:10 PM by K3k0m@n »

i told you friends it was zapk

i told you friends it was zapk
holy stuff it's not zapk jesus forget

holy stuff it's not zapk jesus forget
as far as i know theres no rule against distributing dlls on the blockland forum as environment zones need them
why else would he have banned him

as far as i know theres no rule against distributing dlls on the blockland forum as environment zones need them
why else would he have banned him

Everyone insisting she is zapk, maybe?

As I mentioned earlier, I compiled the source that was given for the DLL. Somehow I ended up with more than 3 times the size than the one Ana. gave us, where only DiscordRPC was more than double the size. But still it worked for people. I cannot say that the DLL was legit, but it was crudely put together, barely working at all. Unless someone de-compiles it, we cannot be sure if it's the real deal or if it's a hoax, as some people said it worked. I tried the source and it worked somewhat. I could make it better if I get time to fix it. But then again, I'm not sure I'll release it here as its not an Add-On.

Their name could be Mike. That's the only thing I could gather from decompiling the dll.

Their name could be Mike. That's the only thing I could gather from decompiling the dll.
elaborate? their actual windows username is anneliese

As I mentioned earlier, I compiled the source that was given for the DLL. Somehow I ended up with more than 3 times the size than the one Ana. gave us, where only DiscordRPC was more than double the size. But still it worked for people. I cannot say that the DLL was legit, but it was crudely put together, barely working at all. Unless someone de-compiles it, we cannot be sure if it's the real deal or if it's a hoax, as some people said it worked. I tried the source and it worked somewhat. I could make it better if I get time to fix it. But then again, I'm not sure I'll release it here as its not an Add-On.
Lol, dll size can change a lot based on optimizations, standard library type (varies with VS version), if you static compile, use dynamic base, generate meta data, packer usage, etc etc.

But if reversing is involved then I think I have a good clue on who it could be.. 3548!!!