"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114484 times)

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:28:45 PM by Squib »

That's just cleverbot in a nutshell. So many creepy guys trying to romance it that it spits this stuff out of nowhere.

Have we tried asking Ana who or what zeitung is.

Have we tried asking Ana who or what zeitung is.
We've already established earlier in the thread that "Zeitung" is German for "Newspaper."

i also heard ana is german for zapk

if you say ana 3 times in front of a mirror ballhole appears

I tried it but my back door appeared

Whats the latest clue we solved on this?

Whats the latest clue we solved on this?
Ok, since it seems like a bunch of people seem to be confused on what progress we have so far with this ARG, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the furthest we've gotten so far.
https://blocklandana.science/newspaper/2/1693/275/bella/vista/triumph/spokeswoman/dilemma/itwasan/explosion/So far, we know that this ARG has has referenced a propane explosion in Ontario Canada. I've already tried putting most of the people that we're either involved or killed in this incident but I haven't got any progress. I'm thinking that this is some form of a cipher, but I haven't figured out what it is yet but I'm guessing that what Ana has posted with the "-+-+" might be a clue.

Is this not getting further because people are at school? Or is it just really hard.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:20:56 AM by MasterOfGames24 »

Nvm irrelevant info
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:20:13 AM by MasterOfGames24 »

I don't know if this is worth mentioning but Ana said this when I asked for a clue. She said this. "For now, I am waiting for my barrel to make it over the falls." Tbh I have no idea how to solve ARGs and I have a low IQ but I hope this is of help.

Just seems like random BS, I don’t think it’s relevant

Just seems like random BS, I don’t think it’s relevant

I know but the name of person she was referencing to is Annie Edson Taylor I believe. Annie and Ana seem to have some kind of connection.

I don't know if this is worth mentioning but Ana said this when I asked for a clue. She said this. "For now, I am waiting for my barrel to make it over the falls." Tbh I have no idea how to solve ARGs and I have a low IQ but I hope this is of help.

Okay guys I was able to get some more information out of her.

Nothing she says in-game is ever going to be relevant.