"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114422 times)

have fun getting all of your messages logged

we talked to the spokesperson one time. Why wouldn't we again.
nothing ana says is relevant. it’s useless bot talk

nothing ana says is relevant. it’s useless bot talk
Oh, okay. Back to the photos we found then.

I dedicated my night to reading this whole thread. Ana mentioned that audio.ogg file or whatever, and seemed to assure us that it was relevant. Did we ever reach a conclusion with that?

The only other piece of relevant information is that static photo posted earlier.

I'm getting quite tired of useless screenshots from Ana's conversations, just post them on another thread or something, unless they're deemed relevant to the ARG after being posted on the separate thread.

EDIT: Maybe throwing this whole discussion onto reddit or 4chan would help? Then again...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:42:11 PM by GreyWolf »

I dedicated my night to reading this whole thread. Ana mentioned that audio.ogg file or whatever, and seemed to assure us that it was relevant. Did we ever reach a conclusion with that?

The only other piece of relevant information is that static photo posted earlier.

I'm getting quite tired of useless screenshots from Ana's conversations, just post them on another thread or something, unless they're deemed relevant to the ARG after being posted on the separate thread.

EDIT: Maybe throwing this whole discussion onto reddit or 4chan would help? Then again...

Yeah same I dedicated my night aswell.
audio.ogg might be something important I understand your point.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 11:50:12 PM by TheBlokoMan »

link

How could you have gotten that from the audio file if it's only a day old? Looks like an encryption key that probably shouldn't be public

How could you have gotten that from the audio file if it's only a day old? Looks like an encryption key that probably shouldn't be public

It's from 12 in the morning last night, the blockland servers got flooded with pastebin links.
maybe we have to de-encrypt the audio file?

It's from 12 in the morning last night, the blockland servers got flooded with pastebin links.
maybe we have to de-encrypt the audio file?

I'd delete that link, for all intents and purposes it was spammed for a malicious reason.

I'd delete that link, for all intents and purposes it was spammed for a malicious reason.
also got flooded with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32JpruyLZk&feature=youtu.be but I'll remove it. I'll add it back if someone asks me to.

the livefeed is stuck on a single image right now thats black and white: https://i.imgur.com/X8evX9Q.png

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:48:58 PM by angry112345 »

there is someone checking into my hotel tonight with the name Ana. I will have to ask her if she knows anything about this.

https://gyazo.com/618edf6b4dc950e0a69fc8956ae62881?token=34b9aba2a7edb86bed56b07f1a1f3ad9
thats her avatar, just in case you were wondering
i found it in my game
she joined it, died of fall damage
soooo
ragdolls are nice