"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114434 times)

I'm not going to post it because it's the same one that got Ana perma banned.

just show me what you're seeing then with a pic or something

YEA, I thought the name was weird too. I had three guesses: ...

check the github DLL for backdoors too because i have a feeling someone else compiled the one you looked at

It's the debug file path that's compiled into the binary. Try searching "mike" in a hex editor or something.

idk, using https://onlinedisassembler.com/ i cant find it:

Then it's spookier because the mike DLL randomly showed up. Maybe it's just a regular ol' DLL someone made and Ana uploaded it for no reason, and then when asked for the source they posted it as their own project later. IDK, someone answer the request I had because it's hard to draw conclusions from deleted threads. The record needs to be corrected (tm).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:35:21 PM by Val »

i downloaded the dll myself and it was called DiscordDLL.dll
there were no others dlls here, where tf are you people getting this random ass dll from

I got the DLL straight from the add-ons thread, it was properly named DiscordDLL.dll, and it has the mike thing in it. This was before the source was switched over to github.

lmao stufflords back to defend his gay little buddy zapk are you for real

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:24:59 AM by ReddBoi »

wow holy stuff zapk keeps crawling back every single time

Is zapk's first name mike? Someone fill me in with the lore here

Is zapk's first name mike? Someone fill me in with the lore here
i did a blf search and i think it is. he is from canada and ana's ip traces to canada so with those variables you can narrow it down

dude that's my loving desktop background what a creepy coincidence. (@first post w/road)

I checked the linker time of the mike DLL in the PE header and it says Nov 9 21:26, so that means it was likely created for this purpose.

I dont know how to react to this.......