Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 114345 times)

whats up with ana and explosions
first the volcano and now this

who the forget is sally
did they get injured and/or dead with an explosion or something

likely not relevant but the /dilemma/itwasan "p" was clickable (but did nothing); might've been a WoT container. looked in inspect element, nothing out of the ordinary, just cached font and THIS error

clicking on the link in the error leads to https://blocklandana.science/favicon.ico , which seems to be custom-made but i'm really not sure.
might just be me grasping at straws but who knows, probably not because it's a 404

she joined my discord randomly

this was unprovoked- just random

-snip-
first image set sounds like the song Still Alive from Portal but i don't recall those lines being in the song, probably a weird variation i haven't heard yet- though i haven't looked into the lego dimensions glados yet so maybe it's from there, i don't know if theres even some version of still alive in lego dimensions so ech

second image set is something i'm not aware of

third image set is obviously from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air

still good to note, you never know what might be vital to solve the clue

Hi am interested in this excuse my handicapped name I was only but a lil fuk boi

Ana keeps speaking in spanish, but when i took screenshots the chat didint show up...

she was saying "eres una mujer?"   "de donde?" "beso en la mejilla" "vas la que se avecina" "gracias tu tambien" "no eras un hombre" "que bonito nombre! me caes bein!"

probs dosnt mean anything but you never know

she was saying "eres una mujer?"   "de donde?" "beso en la mejilla" "vas la que se avecina" "gracias tu tambien" "no eras un hombre" "que bonito nombre! me caes bein!"

probs dosnt mean anything but you never know
eres una mujer? = you are a woman?
de donde? = from where?
beso en la mejilla = kiss on the cheek
vas la que se avecina = you're the one coming
gracias tu tambien = thanks you too
no eras un hombre = you were not a man
que bonito nombre! me caes bein!= what a beautiful name! i like you, babe

google translate is probably not the best but quite a few of these were "verified" spanish to english translations

eres una mujer? = you are a woman?
de donde? = from where?
beso en la mejilla = kiss on the cheek
vas la que se avecina = you're the one coming
gracias tu tambien = thanks you too
no eras un hombre = you were not a man
que bonito nombre! me caes bein!= what a beautiful name! i like you, babe

google translate is probably not the best but quite a few of these were "verified" spanish to english translations
nah all of those are right

Hi am interested in this excuse my handicapped name I was only but a lil fuk boi

ok

canada is on the e tard list in her server

I dunno what to make of this but I messed with her profile pic and I found a bunch of stuff behind her in the dark room.

Not quite sure what to make of it. To me it looks like a weird version of the Cloverfield monster.

Edit: I also TinEyed her pic and no results
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:50:19 AM by Mr Unicode »

Itt: nerds eternally confused by woman

At this point it would be hilariously easy to hijack this ARG by throwing out false clues and setting up a website that just leads to your mixtape or whatever