"Ana" ARG thread

Author Topic: "Ana" ARG thread  (Read 112861 times)

how the forget is this at 50 pages
handicaps keep posting screencaps of the bot thinking its somehow related to this stuffty arg

handicaps keep posting screencaps of the bot thinking its somehow related to this stuffty arg

what does it mean?!? O_O

only the best arg solvers may post from now on
jk but pls dont post stuffty unrelated screenshots of in-game chat b/c they can safely be deemed irrelevant (unless it has direct unprovoked correlation to one of the clues or a website relating to bl or the arg).

oh stuff I still need to turn off this bot

nothing related to ana thread but i post here coz.
you sent me message, i cant answer u "User 'IdeTheBird' has blocked your personal message."
gg

I read through like half of it then sped to the end because it just became a stuffstorm. Can someone fill me in on the latest findings? I got to the /explosion link then gave up reading the crap spewed out of everyone's mouth. I'm really interested in solving this damn thing.

forget yes, I am completely new to the forums. I haven't played in 4 years now.

apparently from the latest SSTV thingy we got a message saying we already have what we need
what we need to do exactly is to try to take everything we have discovered so far into consideration and try to make sense of it all

Yes, it's already been confirmed that Ana simply doesn't give out hints.

who confirmed
basic logic
you don't give out vital clues through a medium that's likely to be ignored

Yes, it's already been confirmed that Ana simply doesn't give out hints.
thanks zapk

you know how important this is to the arg??

you know how important this is to the arg??
i hear zapk hasnt bathed in over a week