Author Topic: mario odyssey review scores are THROUGH THE ROOF  (Read 7298 times)

still better than rabbids

still better than rabbids
i actually heard that mario x rabbids was pretty good
the rabbids were shoehorned in, but apparently "mario xcom" is quite fun

i stopped reading after he called sunshine boring
Again it ain't  r e a l   B O Y
i know this isn't a big deal, but why is it that the switch can't take hd screenshots? it's always grainy in the text and pictures.
It is hd but he main problem is that its a super compressed jpeg and the res is limited to 720p even ehen docked. There isn't any real reason aside from it taking up less space and if anything it'd be more efficient to save images as 1080p pngs since the system would have to even waste time/power downsampling and compressing the image.

i was playing some mario odyssey, and holy stuff its one good game

Stop talking about how good this game is your making me jealous that I don't have the game or a switch

Stop talking about how good this game is your making me jealous that I don't have the game or a switch
lmao i like this honesty

After playing some more I have realized that this is actually challenging Super Mario Bros 2's throne for the game of the year

After playing some more I have realized that this is actually challenging Super Mario Bros 2's throne for the game of the year
but super mario 2 was released in 1988

but super mario 2 was released in 1988
Usually it's the game of the year, every year

super mario bros 2 wasn't that good but whatever you say

anyway my copy should arrive sunday monday forget
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:09:48 PM by TristanLuigi »

the stuff after beating bowser is amazing