[NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland

Author Topic: [NEWS] siphon curry has a stroke live on blockland  (Read 9170 times)

it's raven you ignorant forget lol
did i miss something and was big brother/fatkid raven orrr

did i miss something and was big brother/fatkid raven orrr
ravencroft and big brother are two different people?????? where in the forget are you getting this

ravencroft and big brother are two different people?????? where in the forget are you getting this
oops worded that badly, ravencroft and big brother are two different people, and raven uses the alias "siphon curry" and acts equally as handicapped as the ingame siphon curry on the discord.

where'd you get the idea that they're the same person

oops worded that badly, ravencroft and big brother are two different people, and raven uses the alias "siphon curry" and acts equally as handicapped as the ingame siphon curry on the discord.

where'd you get the idea that they're the same person
because i recall a drama a while ago about big brother and raven hasnt buttraped any servers recently so im kinda skeptical but thanks for clarifying

Can you not just ban anyone who has visited your server?  I feel like there's a console command to fetch the IP of past connected clients with their BLID along that, and you could ban them on that.

stuffty behavior sure, it's unfortunate that preventing this would require technical skills that most people don't have.

it isnt ravencroft
its supposedly big brother
How gullible are you lol

Did NC tell you that?

he did this on jailbreak too i'm pretty sure lol

....i still miss falling tiles....

This dude joined my server yesterday and spammed vulgarities, he's a troll, ban on sight

Had to do this about 3 weeks ago, had to ban him for acting like a cunt.

I think he's finally lost it.

He's BOS so just notify Baddy

i remember this guy joining alicias merp and he just started blatantly trolling, but that really wasnt drama worthy

now this

this is awful

/support