Author Topic: Servers you thought were short-lived  (Read 11171 times)

What was your favorite server that just ended too soon?

Personally my favorite server was Evert's serious build and Evert's not-so-serious build from back in 2009. It was a freebuild (yes, I know) with some amazing builds on it and I thing if it had stuck around for longer than it had could of collected a lot more builds. I've wanted to see what would happen to a free-build after more than a few months of staying online.

nicepoint's endlesszombies

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:36:50 AM by Nicepoint »

The brighterdark's dogfight server.

Battlemix
Am I one of the few that thinks Battlemix was actually pretty bad in it's final state? Like, the entire server was just one or two people who rolled things so overpowered that they can murder the entire playerbase in seconds. And even before crates and random FX in inventory, some people would just roll OP weapons and still just kick everyone's ass. And then when it came time for one of those 'everyone has the same 3 items' and none of them were OP, people would vote skip it. Now that doesn't even happen because of the crates and random fx but yeah. The experience was pretty awful for me.

dueling
true. :(

Zombies in the Blu-Zone

Jorgur's. RPG.

The best will never be forgotten. The files for his server are still floating around right? And does anyone have the map itself?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:48:15 PM by |Orange| »