Good way to passively lose weight?

Author Topic: Good way to passively lose weight?  (Read 4291 times)

The water has nothing to do with it, proteins can't be stored. If you don't burn them or work out for them to be turned into muscle mass, they will be filtered and excess filtering will strain the kidneys

proteins are used for muscle repair and aid in skin regeneration. if you think that drinking a mass gainer and eating some chicken will hurt your kidneys you are dumb.

with excercise you should be eating one gram of protein per pound you weigh. that is the bottom line, no substitutions. that with plenty of water.

proteins are used for muscle repair and aid in skin regeneration. if you think that drinking a mass gainer and eating some chicken will hurt your kidneys you are dumb.

with excercise you should be eating one gram of protein per pound you weigh. that is the bottom line, no substitutions. that with plenty of water.
That's precisely the point. Maybe OP will excersice (doubt it from the op and the title) but I'm pretty sure the other 80% of the forumers that read this topic and want to lose weight won't move a muscle and the proteins not used will be eliminated

holy stuff i need a frightening amount of protein

wtf i thought you were taller
i had to go with a lower height because it makes my weight seem more impressive. its like the opposite of my tinder
in reality, i am 5'6

Okay handicaps listen up.
2. No carbs. NO forgetIN CARBS. This includes added sugars. Natural sugars found in fruits and veggies is fine.

Ironic lol

Also, 500 calories isn't close to enough to what you should be eating. Here's the thing, you don't have to be thin to be healthy. Yeah, typically more weight = increased risk for all cause mortality but its not always the case. So instead of mentally and physically destroying yourself by starving yourself, you should focus on eating a slight caloric deficit (i.e. eat more than 500 loving calories a day) and focus on eating healthy. Start simple then work up by cutting certain things like sodas and other sugary drinks or cutting certain snacks and replacing it with something else. Then try to incorporate some exercise, even 10 minute bouts of something. Then start doing 2 or 3 10 minute bouts a day. Then try a 30 minute session ever other day until you can build into a steady routine.

Its tough but its worse when you think you're helping yourself by starving yourself but you're really just doing way more damage.

Take care of yourself and eat healthy and don't loving starve yourself please.

is sipping some chicken noodle soup good

Ironic lol

Also, 500 calories isn't close to enough to what you should be eating. Here's the thing, you don't have to be thin to be healthy. Yeah, typically more weight = increased risk for all cause mortality but its not always the case. So instead of mentally and physically destroying yourself by starving yourself, you should focus on eating a slight caloric deficit (i.e. eat more than 500 loving calories a day) and focus on eating healthy. Start simple then work up by cutting certain things like sodas and other sugary drinks or cutting certain snacks and replacing it with something else. Then try to incorporate some exercise, even 10 minute bouts of something. Then start doing 2 or 3 10 minute bouts a day. Then try a 30 minute session ever other day until you can build into a steady routine.

Its tough but its worse when you think you're helping yourself by starving yourself but you're really just doing way more damage.

Take care of yourself and eat healthy and don't loving starve yourself please.

what part was supposed to be ironic? i don't follow. keto is a legitimate diet that involves cutting carbs and sugars. it is proven to lose weight. it is a fad diet sure, but it works.

what part was supposed to be ironic? i don't follow. keto is a legitimate diet that involves cutting carbs and sugars. it is proven to lose weight. it is a fad diet sure, but it works.
it's a fad diet that works for some period of time, it can have negative side effects, it can be real easy to relapse. OP needs to focus on just fixing his diet and realizing he needs way more calories than 500 a day and telling him to eat a low carb diet for weight loss (which I bet he doesn't actually need to lose weight) is idiotic. A low carb diet (or no carb as you said) will forget up OP physically and mentally at this point, so there's no need for it right now. Calculate your maintenance in calories and use an app to track macros OP and start eating healthier