Chakada hacking with proof

Author Topic: Chakada hacking with proof  (Read 3316 times)

Hey, on Blockland today Chakada has been joining servers and spamming stuff/testing blockland glass. He executed an exe he made and was able to kick people from BL Glass, as shown in the picture below. (Keep in mind this isn't Chakada, his key was stolen.) This person goes by the name of ComputerMix. If we can ban him by the id of 26968, and get him banned from Blockland Glass he can't do anymore damage. Spread the word and this image.

Dude I planned on posting this for like 30 minutes, I just needed proof.

Ladies please, there's plenty of drama board to go around

Dude I planned on posting this for like 30 minutes, I just needed proof.
dude you can check the drama board and it could have already been done yknow

The more people post the more known it is. Quit bitching and accept the fact people post the same news all the time.

The more people post the more known it is. Quit bitching and accept the fact people post the same news all the time.
you're stuffting me

My apologies that was really rude. but I'm just saying, it isn't "your" news. Anyone who saw it or witness it has the right to post about it.

dude could have not thought to refresh the board. this is really not that big of a deal.

anyways i hope this is resolved soon. looks fake but apparently it isnt

dude you can check the drama board and it could have already been done yknow
Don't make a big deal about it, there's 2 dramas now, so just take a chill pill.

Geese and Chill are friends of Chakada. I assume that they were in their private discord planning this prank.

Geese and Chill are friends of Chakada. I assume that they were in their private discord planning this prank.
Top 10 questions science still can't answer

fcbn(masterofgames24).hackaccount();

Haha! I have stolen your account! If you don't wire transfer $250 I will keep it for myself! You have 3 days to comply before I decide for you! And if you tell badspot, I'll delete it permanently!!!! Ahagahaha

is the queebahacks code a meme now