pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)

Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39551 times)

really makes you think that pie crust seems so calm on being detailed about minor things to his attempted Self Delete

I'm always calm, particularly now since they gave me a loving psychiatrist

There are three doctors I hate seeing. Dentists, psychologists, and psychiatrists. They're letting me leave tomorrow morning

Also, why "sponsored by MicroEdge"?

Self Delete is not funny. idk if this is just a troll, but come on

Well i think he is a reason to commit Self Delete

he was sperging out about me being a horrible person before he stopped virtue signaling and began to mock you as well

There are three doctors I hate seeing. Dentists, psychologists, and psychiatrists.

[argentina joke here]

There are three doctors I hate seeing. Dentists, psychologists, and psychiatrists
you might want to change your mind about a few of those since you tried to um take your own life there

I MIGHT (re read, MIGHT) change my opinion on the psychiatrist but never on the psychologist. Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life. Damn it dude, we just met; you don't know stuff about me.

The meds the psychiatrist gave me are apparently keeping me at bay although there are two which pretty much knock me out. I now have a circular box thingy to put my daily doses in it ^.^

Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life
im gonna put my money on "a psychologist"

I MIGHT (re read, MIGHT) change my opinion on the psychiatrist but never on the psychologist. Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life. Damn it dude, we just met; you don't know stuff about me.

The meds the psychiatrist gave me are apparently keeping me at bay although there are two which pretty much knock me out. I now have a circular box thingy to put my daily doses in it ^.^
ive known who you are for years and i can safely say you need to change your lifestyle

Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life.
how can u even begin to believe that you tried to kill yourself when you talk like this

Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life.

You tried to kill yourself, it's clear you aren't doing so hot on the 'running your own life' gig.