Author Topic: the net neutrality thread  (Read 8563 times)

the only thing you've contributed here is telling me how much of an idiot i am

Stop trying to turn this on me you coward, I know you can't handle any criticism whatsoever but deflection isn't going to work.

Either answer my question or don't respond, I'm not going to fall for this bait.

Either answer my question or don't respond, I'm not going to fall for this bait.

the forget are you talking about

Typical, I guess. I'm not gonna get a legitimate answer so I'm not gonna bother playing your stupid argument game.

Man, what convenience! Can't wait to not be able to connect to youtube at all because my area doesn't support the video bundle !

this is really some loving bullstuff

good for them
I'm not sure what you're trying to do.
But if this is your idea of "taking sides"
You're shooting yourself in the foot, and making yourself look like a handicap.

These forgets up at the fcc should all be hanged.

Yeah I'm how about a nice fistful of "forget-no"

Stop trying to turn this on me you coward, I know you can't handle any criticism whatsoever but deflection isn't going to work.

hey calm down man

ajit pai can suck an egg

if you took a shot for every time you saw that "URGENT" message you would die faster than people who freak out for every single second for following the image

i'm all for net neutrality and people reminding people but that image gets a bit overused sometimes

How many times have we had to literally put the people going after Net Neutrality in their place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78