the net neutrality thread

Author Topic: the net neutrality thread  (Read 8315 times)

i'm all for net neutrality and people reminding people but that image gets a bit overused sometimes

No it loving isn't. This isn't some example of outrage culture, this will literally happen if we lose free internet and net neutrality.

dear god, reddit is really on fire right now. front of r/all is all topics relating to net neutrality, and there's talks of protests in december it seems.

dear god, reddit is really on fire right now. front of r/all is all topics relating to net neutrality, and there's talks of protests in december it seems.

Imagine the airports when net neutrality gets repealed.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/fcc-net-neutrality-blocking-states-183468

this motherforgeter is making sure no states can have their own net neutrality laws

haha small government what's that cmon we're the fcc

if reddit gets shut down people may have to actually go outside

I'm reasonably impressed by how the conservatives here are responding to this, but remember that this was 100% expected to happen if Annoying Orange was elected president.

I'm reasonably impressed by how the conservatives here are responding to this, but remember that this was 100% expected to happen if Annoying Orange was elected president.

i'd feel better about it if they weren't loving with the states

i'd feel better about it if they weren't loving with the states
why not just feel bad about it regardless? does it make that much of a difference which level of government kills net neutrality? a bad thing is a bad thing regardless of whether it comes from state or federal gov't

Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't paying attention
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:22:22 PM by TristanLuigi »

< liberals managed to block everything the GOP has tried to do so far, except the one bad thing

Great hustle guys

OP is on the libtard bandwagon parroting the same points, beating the dead horse.
'this fcc guy is a cunt! im angry!'

use your noggin queeba.  maybe he is a cunt doing it for cash, maybe he really thinks its a good thing.
regardless, you need to use your noggin.  make a coherent argument against it and be productive instead of hopping on the outrage culture libtard train
i can see why the far left outrage idealogy is appealing to angsty little kids

OP is on the libtard bandwagon parroting the same points, beating the dead horse.
'this fcc guy is a cunt! im angry!'

use your noggin queeba.  maybe he is a cunt doing it for cash, maybe he really thinks its a good thing.
regardless, you need to use your noggin.  make a coherent argument against it and be productive instead of hopping on the outrage culture libtard train
if you're trying to spark a serious and thoughtful debate, referring to people as "outrage culture libtards" is not the way to do it
and then adding "far left outrage idealogy [sic]" and "angsty little kids" probably isn't helping
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:47:48 PM by TristanLuigi »

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:40:10 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

General strike when

stay there