Pecon's Technic Fortwars - Rules updated

Author Topic: Pecon's Technic Fortwars - Rules updated  (Read 6456 times)

Read the entirety of rule 2, talks about making floating and unreachable bases, neither of which I did. Also, you say that no one would be able to find it when they did, as I said before, I have been raided.
the point isnt you explicitly broke the rules, the point is you knew its a richard move (esp with the onPlayerTouch events) and that nobody could reasonably figure out your stuff was inside it unless someone told them. that pretty much falls under rule 1: dont be a jerk.

either way you could have done a fort that was blended into the terrain, with your stuff clearly inside and accessible (think a cave base) but instead you chose to just disguise the entire thing as terrain and defend it with cheap teleport events
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:44:00 PM by Conan »

disguising your base as terrain seems pretty badass tho

Today I've added the Claplock Autocarbine and HE-Grenade as weapons. Try them out.

Also, the heal and zap events finally work; so please try them again if they didn't seem to work for you before.

pecon fix thy stuff
mainly because when i tried placing a factory and it overlapped, it wasted 5 of my tech without actually placing it

pecon fix thy stuff
mainly because when i tried placing a factory and it overlapped, it wasted 5 of my tech without actually placing it
I've tried and cannot replicate this. If you happen to notice it happening and think it happens under specific conditions, let me know.

pecon fix thy stuff
Just letting you know, we figured out this happened specifically when you planted a brick and had no trust. It's fixed now.

In other news, I've added the SWeps AK47.

Edit: Generators and Factories now repair themselves after 30 minutes. This lets players continually raid bases around the map without running out of generators and factories to destroy.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 04:57:02 PM by Pecon »

YO IS THAT THE HURTWORLD MAP??? LMAOOOo

good game tho i like it

YO IS THAT THE HURTWORLD MAP??? LMAOOOo

good game tho i like it
Eh? I don't see how a desert and some random mesas suddenly means it was based off some other game set in a desert. It's just a generic map.

...it...was a silly joke

Added a seventh rule regarding behavior in the chat, as the chat has been frequently getting very toxic.

Nobody builds anything colorful in this. :(

Nobody builds anything colorful in this. :(

I've tried making my builds a bit more colorful than what I'd normally do. Some of the stuff has some detail too