Author Topic: Post games only you have played/games noone has ever talked about  (Read 35561 times)

Can't believe I forgot this one

lol I sold my turntable after I found nobody else played dj hero

atleast nobody on this forum really mentions it.

o gosh i see so many games u guys posted that i have actually played but i'm too lazy to quote all them on mobile so maybe later!
sick

I just love revolt, should make a thread about it lool
ya u should!
and btw there was an update kinda sorta recently that adds support for up to 16 vehicles at once which is fun as heck

Words for Evil
super fun little typing game

free to play top-down space MMO, way underrated for what it is

sherwood dungeon
forget i spent too much time on those sherwood games. i remember dancing on the earth in that one moon game they had
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:48:37 AM by Remurr »

You can also just download it on PC for free at http://re-volt.io/downloads. One of my favorite racing games of all time I tell you, and it gets constant support and updates.

I downloaded this and played through all championships today. xd

The AI can be very difficult to beat and some tracks got all these stuffty small edges that you get stuck on.

ctu: marine sharpshooter

This game is really good and I still recommend it today given it works on your pc, if you want something similar to it look at "Shadow tactics : Blades of the shogun"

3 kinda sucked, the previous ones were good, but 2 is by far the best.

Dink Smallwood

also calling out this old mmo

finally, stuffty games that i've played were posted

though grand chase isn't really an mmo. there's only ever 6 players in a single game and that's just pvp. 4 otherwise.

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

Nonnel wrong thread, that belongs in one called "Post games everyone's played/Everyone's talked about"