ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91432 times)

ot, but when did you guys join roblox and what was the first game yall played. mine was six flags great robloxia somewhere around 2009, and for some reason, the first time i joined, there were ducks falling from the sky
october 27th 2009
the earliest game i remember playing was build to survive the drakobloxxers

ot, but when did you guys join roblox and what was the first game yall played. mine was six flags great robloxia somewhere around 2009, and for some reason, the first time i joined, there were ducks falling from the sky
Basically first of the year 2008...I don't remember my first games

I use the same username here as I do on Roblox, add me op  :panda:

october 27th 2009
the earliest game i remember playing was build to survive the drakobloxxers
i played sandbox, i think. at that time i was too dumb to know how to build.
the drakobloxxers destroyed everything we built and it was hard to survive, so i can recall people building out of the edge of the map XD

the halloween 2009 event was the earliest game i remember ever playing on my current account

but i do remember six flags, and for some reason, a pool tycoon

July 22nd, 2009.
First game was Build Your World by pvtbob

also Dynablox doesn't seem to be working for me, it just redirects to home
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:54:11 AM by giant tootsie rolls »

january 11th 2011
or 11/1/2011
i don't even remember the first game i played

my username is cool776, joined 9/13/09
i think the first game i played was some rob a bank game

For those who didn't know yet, if you type in "roroosters(dot)com" it redirects you to the actual website.

oh my god it actually does

i'll pm you what happened
dont ever pm me again with your honey bunches of lies