Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91450 times)

https://www.roblox.com/games/133815151/The-Final-Stand-2
hey can i just say the final stand 2 is a solid wave survival game
only problem is that theres a bug that the dev isnt fixing that makes waves keep getting longer and longer instead of capping so you better be ready for a long game

ot, but when did you guys join roblox and what was the first game yall played. mine was six flags great robloxia somewhere around 2009, and for some reason, the first time i joined, there were ducks falling from the sky
holy forgetity forget man I first played this stuffty game in 2013

https://www.roblox.com/games/133815151/The-Final-Stand-2
hey can i just say the final stand 2 is a solid wave survival game
only problem is that theres a bug that the dev isnt fixing that makes waves keep getting longer and longer instead of capping so you better be ready for a long game
can confirm this is a rly gud game but dam those transparent dudes are some real mean mfers who knows maybe theres a worse enemy

can confirm this is a rly gud game but dam those transparent dudes are some real mean mfers who knows maybe theres a worse enemy
they're actually pretty easy to deal with as long as your team is aware, which is usually a big problem in public matches
there's also berzerkers at around wave 20+ and flamers on hard mode which are both a bitch to deal with

holy forgetity forget man I first played this stuffty game in 2013
First joined in 2010, the first games I played were Build to survive the zombies (Rest In Piece btw), and Weegee survival. God, who remembers the weegee meme.

First joined in 2010, the first games I played were Build to survive the zombies (Rest In Piece btw), and Weegee survival. God, who remembers the weegee meme.
yes me and malleo

what about the chat bubble that had predefined stuff; there was also a silly category for quotes like "z0mg h4x0r" or "all your base are belong to us".

roblox has probably tried to be hip and cool - i don't know.

what about the chat bubble that had predefined stuff; there was also a silly category for quotes like "z0mg h4x0r" or "all your base are belong to us".

roblox has probably tried to be hip and cool - i don't know.
those were the times guests could TALK

heh more like when there were guests hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

after safechat was removed, couldn't you do like /sc (number) and still have it?

after safechat was removed, couldn't you do like /sc (number) and still have it?
yes
then that was removed too

then ROBLOX was removed

the end