ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?

Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 94068 times)

you think like the 2.0 and the 3.0 people are gonna use the anthro packages legitimately or are they just gonna make it what people use by default because if so forget

anthro is just gonna be a clusterforget of broken packages calling it now

i mean to be completely honest there isnt a package that really annoys me rather the people who use specific packages tend to have a stereotype that comes with that package, 3.0s are usually brightly colored oder garbage that have an obnoxious combination of hats or are people trying to make their character look "thick" by using 1.0 legs with the 3.0 and wear gross street wear stuff or something like that, you got the 1.0's but its pretty much universal and doesnt have a stereotype just specific people who are rancid, you got 2.0s which usually just dress like classic 2011 - 2014 oders, and anthro is just a meme right now and i have yet to see someone use it legit. every other package has its own thing going on and you could honestly make a list of stereotypes for every package and every hat which is actually kindof easy yet hard since you have alot of hats and packages that everyone uses and then you have everything else that nobody uses

Ive started playing project jojo even though i havent even seen jojo, its alright, it reminds me of those dragon ball z games you see

EDIT: none of the stands I've had after a Requiem Ratt have been as good, I want my big fuggin gun back
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:39:05 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

let us not forget the original rthro

WhaT THE FUUUUCK IS THAT

ROBLOX's first attempt at non-blocky avatars, coincidentally also their first concept for hair
https://blog.roblox.com/2007/05/more-character-visuals/

I always loved playing roblox.

I bought all the micro transaction purchases.

nice title there, but i'd say rthro is just bad, because wtf-like shapes and stuff, but there are the packages which look good depending on how you use it, but there is also another problem : the arms. The body is just too thin, making it so the arms look like you are making a 45º t-pose, and this usually looks bad in my opinion

nice title there, but i'd say rthro is just bad, because wtf-like shapes and stuff, but there are the packages which look good depending on how you use it, but there is also another problem : the arms. The body is just too thin, making it so the arms look like you are making a 45º t-pose, and this usually looks bad in my opinion

sir i think the joke went over ur head

i found a glitch on mobile

let us not forget the original rthro

can’t believe that was all the way back in 2007 stuff’s wack