Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91439 times)

let us not forget the original rthro

This reminds me of a game I've seen before but I'm not sure what game it is.

bump because this thread can't die

I set a pin for my Roblox account that I have now forgotten, but I can't contact customer service because my email isn't properly formatted? Good one roblox

I set a pin for my Roblox account that I have now forgotten, but I can't contact customer service because my email isn't properly formatted? Good one roblox
if you can't use the first email account you used to sign up on the site for, use your billing email that you made the first transaction with.  did that when i got hacked and the support team's been nothing but helpful for me

So guys after getting in contact with Roblox about my PIN apparently I removed my 2 step verification option, yet I didn't do this and didn't even get an email for any 2 step verification code (like it would have if someone logged in)

Any idea what might've happened?

finally figured out why i got password reset emails so often but i apparently have registrated "Iuna" which looks like "luna" in broswer and in game so wow wonder if i can sell that for anything?

finally figured out why i got password reset emails so often but i apparently have registrated "Iuna" which looks like "luna" in broswer and in game so wow wonder if i can sell that for anything?
probably some nerd looking for a hip name like that for a crisp 10 bucks or something

imagine hating rthro just because a youtuber told you so

it isnt awful or anything, just really uncanny

imagine hating rthro just because a youtuber told you so
you better come out the pusillanimous individual hating rthro because this stuff happened before that in secondlife