Author Topic: How good is Five Guys, really?  (Read 11139 times)

Its just quality ass food. Don't know how else to put it.

Also the free peanuts thing is cool

ah alright, so basically the easiest way to put it is "it's really damn good all around"

as opposed to fake food

i don't know one fast food joint that actually serves real stuff.

what about their nuts
They are alright tbh
ah alright, so basically the easiest way to put it is "it's really damn good all around"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:58:10 PM by Darth C3P0² »

five guys is absolutely the best franchised burger joint

five guys feels like a burger your dad would make on the bbq during a long summer, it doesn't taste like fast food, it taste like delicious small town diner goodness

whereas mcdonalds taste like gross fast food that is completely different than a normal homemade burger

tbh it is weird to taste real food at fast food places

Out of all the more "restaurant quality" fast food places, Five Guys is the loving best. I live on the west coast and we have In-n-Out everywhere, In-n-Out loving sucks. Tastes bland and their animal style fries suck, I've had immeasurably better loaded fries.

five guys feels like a burger your dad would make on the bbq during a long summer, it doesn't taste like fast food, it taste like delicious small town diner goodness

whereas mcdonalds taste like gross fast food that is completely different than a normal homemade burger
best description yet

Five Guys is okay but In-N-Out is a million times better. I don't know what Vigil is going on about. He must have eaten somewhere unusually bad, since In-N-Out is god's gift to mankind.

in/out is good if what you're lookin for is something caught between mcdonalds and a local mom/pop burger place. my only grudge with them is that they put wayyyyyyy too much sauces on whatever you order

there's no in n out around me within a 500 mile radius

there's in n out around me within a 500 mile radius
this

also I'm looking for quality that of like "amazing summer backyard burger" or steakhouse / cafe goodness, due to the price of the said burgers in Five Guys

i don't know one fast food joint that actually serves real stuff.

It's true. McDonalds doesn't actually serve food, it's all just clever holograms. The taste is produced by hallucinogens that they filter through their AC.

It's true. McDonalds doesn't actually serve food, it's all just clever holograms. The taste is produced by hallucinogens that they filter through their AC.

wow could you be anymore loving handicapped?

obviously the taste is made with god's own semen because people are always coming back for more.