Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)

Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 18883 times)

i don't like cats but jesus christ this is awful. psychiatric help and a good beating is what he needs.

Are you arguing in favor of private investigating?
Not at all, I'm simply responding to Seventh's statement about the internet's detective capabilities. The level of coordination and teamwork that went to work in the HWNDU series, and the speed and ingenuity at which the flag locations were determined, is honestly pretty crazy. Goes to show just how powerful 4chan can be when they put their mind to something.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:22:20 PM by Planr »

tonys actually been 100% right thru this thread

lmao this reminds me of a greentext where a kid spends all night with his friend playing super mario 64, and the next day he decides to spin around and throw the friend's cat like mario does to bowser* and after spinning incredibly fast lets go of the cat and it smacks into a wall and dies on impact. Still not as bad as that video of a brazillian taking a bite out of a live kitten though.

*edited
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:51:29 PM by Brikichu »

lmao this reminds me of a greentext where a kid spends all night with his friend playing super mario 64, and the next day he decides to spin around and throw the friend's cat like mario does to mario and after spinning incredibly fast lets go of the cat and it smacks into a wall and dies on impact. Still not as bad as that video of a brazillian taking a bite out of a live kitten though.
CAN U NOT

lmao this reminds me of a greentext where a kid spends all night with his friend playing super mario 64, and the next day he decides to spin around and throw the friend's cat like mario does to bowser* and after spinning incredibly fast lets go of the cat and it smacks into a wall and dies on impact. Still not as bad as that video of a brazillian taking a bite out of a live kitten though.

*edited
i bet you the brazilian was filipe and hes gonna use the flesh for his new cars

tonys actually been 100% right thru this thread
Hi, I'm late! Let me guess, Tony's defending the guy because people were upset? I'm not reading any more of this thread, bye.

I don't think Tony cares one way or the other.
unintentional burn. love it.

Hi, I'm late! Let me guess, Tony's defending the guy because people were upset? I'm not reading any more of this thread, bye.

No.

I'm saying we shouldn't loving execute people for killing a cat.

Jeez.

♫♫ i'm in love with a shooting star, but she moves so fast, that i can't keep up ♫ ♫

jokes aside, what he did is forgeted up. but he doesn't deserve to be executed NOR locked up for this. just a few years of psychiatric help. if this was done with an animal that's ugly, like a frog, or a lizard, people would just laugh. it's just that social media only cares about what's cute.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:37:15 PM by Curse You »

You execute that kid and then tell the judge you did nothing wrong because he killed injured a cat.

The judge is going to look at you and send you to jail for life.

Let the police take care of the cat abuser.

the problem is a lot of people think an animal life is worth more than a human life. that's why people think this kid should be executed-- which is totally ridiculous.