forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY

Author Topic: forumers, what's your bank balance? 18+ ONLY  (Read 5934 times)

i already said too much

i already said too much
this entire topic in a nutshell lmao

i got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 m's in my bank account

but wait how the forget do several of you guys have below 10$ to your name like what the forget

is everyone bad with their money these days holy stuff, if you have a job you have no reason to have below several thousand dollars unless you actually but 4 starbucks latees a day and buy cars on a daily basis

i feel this; many of my (18-20yo) friends complain about having no cash while they're working at least 30 hours a week and they don't even pay for their own cell bills much less insurance, rent, medical, etc. problem is they literally are bad with money lmao. school is a legit excuse imo unless they're attending a community college

$12000 ENGINE REBUILD SOOOOON

tfw you sell your left kidney to save your baby's heart

i would have expected some forumers to have more than they have tbh

i would have expected some forumers to have more than they have tbh
like who? im actually curious about how we profile each other based on our post history

Third row is just the total of the first two.

+ few hundred more in both another account & crypto assets.

Credit cards are not free money.....

Credit cards are not free money.....
you mean i gotta pay my amex off? forget

About £8k.

I'm on an alright wage, but not quite full time, only 27 hours but am trying for more.

I have relatively few bills as I still live with my parents, but I pay 30% of my wages as rent, and I have a phone contract, Netflix, union membership and a couple other things.

I don't spend much, and probably about 1/3rd of my monthly wage is saved.

my rent is 700 a month(utilities included) + my schooling which is 8k a term

I also have student loans but I do paid internships every 4 months so that must be it

Are you in the US? how much do you pay for school?
yes US. 20k for tuition, 15k which is covered by scholarships (annually). i also take summer courses through community college at $500 a credit hour, no scholarships and generally about 6-9 credits. i pay $500 for rent (average, sometimes lower, sometimes higher by a few dollars). phone bills, books, food, etc, only bill i dont pay is my insurance really.

i work 26 a week for $10 an hour, and over the summer 40 at $15 an hour. im trying to graduate with as little loans as possible, so i put a lot of that towards my summer schooling and fall/spring schooling. i have a good amount saved up, but i keep only the money i am willing to spend ($50 at this point) in my checking. everything else is a 'rainyday' fund or will be going towards monthly bills.

yes US. 20k for tuition, 15k which is covered by scholarships (annually). i also take summer courses through community college at $500 a credit hour, no scholarships and generally about 6-9 credits. i pay $500 for rent (average, sometimes lower, sometimes higher by a few dollars). phone bills, books, food, etc, only bill i dont pay is my insurance really.

i work 26 a week for $10 an hour, and over the summer 40 at $15 an hour. im trying to graduate with as little loans as possible, so i put a lot of that towards my summer schooling and fall/spring schooling. i have a good amount saved up, but i keep only the money i am willing to spend ($50 at this point) in my checking. everything else is a 'rainyday' fund or will be going towards monthly bills.
Ok I see, we have two vastly different ways of paying our loans and are in different situations

that 20k tuition is heavy though, good for you for doing all you can about it.