Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59038 times)

too many tattoos legitimately make me itch so no

press the button and you become a time lord, however, you can't interfere with humans

No

press the button and you are given $500,000,000,000,000 alongside a free house of your choice in any country and can get all hoes imaginable but you will only live until 49 years old, cannot get married and cannot have children (if you do not use a condom on the hoes they will have a miscarriage)

Yes, because in a dream it said I will die at 49 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can have anything you want exist but you have to pay a 4 billion dollar tax for it every year otherwise the earth will explode.

Yes, because in a dream it said I will die at 49 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can have anything you want exist but you have to pay a 4 billion dollar tax for it every year otherwise the earth will explode.
if the earth wont explode i would have said yes but sadly no.
press the button and i release my vehicles, but officerzach makes doraemon reskins of them.

button le press

press the button and gender equality will finally exist in all aspects of life, however, you have to wear crocs every day for the rest of your life

hECKA GOOD HECK YES SMACK THAT BUTTON YEET WOO MMHMM YES YEAH NO MORE RADICAL FEMINISTS YAAS

press the button, and you get a four-pack of sburb (i am so unoriginal lmao) to share with friends

that has it's perks and downsides
you'd kno if you've read homestuck lol

hECKA GOOD HECK YES SMACK THAT BUTTON YEET WOO MMHMM YES YEAH NO MORE RADICAL FEMINISTS YAAS

press the button, and you get a four-pack of sburb (i am so unoriginal lmao) to share with friends

that has it's perks and downsides
you'd kno if you've read homestuck lol
dont press button forget that i dont like homestuck
edit: yes and i will burn the copies

Give me a button to press!

Press the button and can have anything you want, but you are forced into a space station and can never visit a single planet.

refuse

press the b utton and all private addons are released but you can't have them

refuse

press the b utton and all private addons are released but you can't have them

yes so all the research addons are released

press = mega gay, dont press = everyone else is mega gay
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 08:00:16 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

i press it but before you say i'm gay

Press the button to live a bit longer than everyone else but everyone else lives a bit less than the original life expectancy

i press it but before you say i'm gay

Press the button to live a bit longer than everyone else but everyone else lives a bit less than the original life expectancy
handicap i said mega gay not hella gay therefore your shield broke also
yes i wanna live longers

Question: have 10 dollars or a 100 pennies

handicap i said mega gay not hella gay therefore your shield broke also

Quote from: Title
Re: Press the Button...? [brother WE GOT TO KILL ZACH Edition]
oh no.
i wont be surprised if officerzach loses his mind about this lmao
OT: press the button and you can be anybody in the world, but now im apart of your family

oh no.
i wont be surprised if officerzach loses his mind about this lmao
OT: press the button and you can be anybody in the world, but now im apart of your family

Yes, become you so the 2nd part doesnt change