Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59449 times)

yes

press the button to get chips but you are allowed one chip and have to share the other chips with everyone else

yeah ok fine

stop global warming but the world becomes like 30% colder

Yes, I like rain.

Press the button and have universal secrets, tips, tricks, and skills taught to you, however, in 10 years you will basically be all alone now.

yes i'm already alone so its a win/win situation

Be able to tell the difference between poisoned and non-poisoned food, but everything you cook is poisoned

no, cooking is a nice life skill to have

push the button if you wish to have never discovered bl nor its forums

hell no i love bl.
press the button and you will be sealed inside an air-tight box for 30 seconds and when you get out you will get 1 million dollars, although you will die at age 50 suddenly

I want 30+ years of extra life.

Press the button and you will get the love of your life and 1 million dollars but you will constantly be anxious and paranoid that pressing the button came with a dangerous cost.

No i hate anxiety.
Press the button and real life will be like a video game, but if you eat mcdonalds, you will suddenly die and will have to restart your entire life.

slides away from da button
Press the button and you will be able to bring Vine back
but every movie is cancer

idc press it

Press the button and you get anything you want, anytime, anywhere, however, you'll always have the compulsive urge to destroy it.

i get the urge to destroy my laptop all the time but i probably can't live without it so im kinda used to that situation
Button Presse ...

press the button and you'll be able to run really fast and jump really high but you will only be able to digest soy

forget no.
press the button and be able to bring back something that dosent exist anymore, but something you like wont exist anymore. ex: bring back a dead store but burger king wont exist anymore.

Nonononono

Press the button and all of your games will never lag again, however, they'll sometimes crash at the worst possible times.

I'm gonna add a poll on this thread tonight asking what the next "Edition" title should be when this thread gets to 22 pages.

Button is still this
Press the button and all of your games will never lag again, however, they'll sometimes crash at the worst possible times.

sure, i have autosave enabled anyways.
press the button and you will live for 500 years, but officerzach is now apart of your family.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:14:51 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »