Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59424 times)

Yes.
press the button and all stuffty memes will be expunged from existance and no stuffty memes will ever be made again but you will now have stuff taste in humor

Yes.
press the button and all stuffty memes will be expunged from existance and no stuffty memes will ever be made again but you will now have stuff taste in humor
boy ill just buy another house.
ot: hell loving no, everybody knows me irl for my sence of humor.
press and you can get whatever you want for free, but 10 years will be taken off your life.

Yes.

Press and you are instantly put on a new world with god like powers, however, the person you hate the most is also on the planet, and has god like powers too.

press it fo sure, my most hated person doesn't hate me at all so it's good

press and you get the power to refuse anything, but the thing you love best is saying "no" to people who think they've got the absolute advantage

Eh I guess i'll press.

You get to save 1,000,000 lives, but you will lose your identity.

You get to save 1,000,000 lives, but you will lose your identity.

press

marry who ever you want but you have a horrible house and kids

nah

you will get all the food you want but you will always feel that you will die from hunger

nah

you will get all the food you want but you will always feel that you will die from hunger
no

press the button to be reborn at any time, however your as old as the distance between now and then (2018 - 1918 would make you 100, ect)

can i bring the button with me and press it more than once
if so then I'll press it at intervals equal to my age so I can time travel while staying the same age all the time
if I can only press it once I'll still press it, just travel my age into the past or future why not

press and you get a chocolate chip cookie whenever you want one for the rest of your life, but you can't touch ice cream or you explode

hell nah nibba
press it and you get all of the money in the world but everyone else has to suffer

no, this would make me an evil person
press the button and you get the latest tech in gaming computers but every 30 minutes of use, it causes a BSOD

No, that would get annoying pretty quickly.
Press the button and you are now the head of a great company that produces tons of critically acclaimed movies, however, Disney will buy every single last company on the planet (not including yours) and will ruin them all.

yes, ill just find ways to make my company outrun disney and make disney go bankrupt.
press the button and you can have the ability to spawn, delete and duplicate objects in real life, however if you delete something bad, like a fire or tornado, another disaster that is very bad will happen in a nearby town and kill the entire town and destroy everything there.

hell yeah, just dont delete any disasters
press the button and time travel, but its a one time use

No, if it's a one time use, and if I do go back in time, I probably won't be able to return to modern day.

Press the button and you effectively fix every one of humanity's problems and go down in history as a hero. However, you will contract the AIDS virus and will die a slow, painful death as a martyr.