Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56233 times)

forget yes (as long as it's not as toxic as Minecraft's fanbase tho)

Press the button and Nickelodeon starts airing their old shows again on their main network (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Danny Phantom, Invader ZIM, Ren & Stimpy, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, The Angry Beavers, etc.) and will cancel all of their bad shows (The Thundermans, Henry Danger, Game Shakers, etc.). However, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel will vanish mysteriously.

there's no fault to this. you'll be removing all of the bad nickelodeon shows at the expense of getting rid of teen titans go and pickle & peanut.

ot: what no

press the button and the person you hate the most will spontaniously become tolerable but one of your friends will become intolerable

Yes

Press the button and you are insensitive to pain, however, you'll also be unable to detect whether or not you have a serious illness (pain can sometimes be an indicator of that).

ye boiii

press and you'll always be full, but you'll never be hungry for your favorite foods

yes, one more step towards immortality

press and you'll never smell bad, have acne, have any itches, loose hair, bad breath, plaque/cavities, long finger/toe nails, or any other hygienic issues. However, once a month, cultists come to your home in order to perform the ritual that keeps you so pure. This involves a bunch of old men stripping you down naked, gutting three pigs in your bathtub and filling it with ice, letting you sit in it for 5 minutes while chanting. They smear the blood on the walls to make markings as well, and once they leave, you're responsible for cleaning it all up.
If the ritual is ever interrupted, you become a greasy motherforgeter with bad posture. And you continuously have a stench which no kind of deodorant, perfume, or anything can overpower.

what the forget no

press the button and you will get a very powerful pc, but every 12 hours it will automatically install a virus, making it less usable every day

yes, just set up a automatic scan to match that virus installation period.
or just turn the computer off before the 12 hour mark to reset the timer.

push the button and you get a spaceship to visit other galaxies, but the ship cannot remember the location of earth so flying too far away will mean you're lost.

yes

press the button and you will gain a sense of humor way higher than anyone else, however, you can only do jokes referring to people, and the people who are being made fun of will view you as offensive and will hate you. your crush also hates you. in addition, your name will be changed to "Dumb sack of stuff"

no. i like being nice!

press this button and you'll be viewed as a famous person in the blockland forums, but only because you've used  :cookieMonster: a lot, making you look like a complete idiot.

why would i want to be infamous that gay no press

press the button and you will be cured of your most serious ailment for the rest of your life but you will get constipated for a whole year

why would i want to be infamous that gay no press
lol too late

ot: sure, press

press to get 50% off everything for the rest of your life, however people will look at you suspiciously every time you buy something.

well if it's not the cops then i'll press it, even if it is i'll press it

you get a cool birthday party set up when you press this button but only 3 people show up

well if it's not the cops then i'll press it, even if it is i'll press it
and then he died because it took 50% off his body
he's all right though

button is still this
you get a cool birthday party set up when you press this button but only 3 people show up

Yes press it

Press the button and there will be a bot driver add-on, which is a bot that is better at flying and driving than land combat. However, 15 of your add-ons go missing, and you can't download the missing add-ons back.

(if someone actually makes a bot driver add-on i'll nut)

no lol           

press the button and you'll be able to produce gold but you can only produce a bar of it if you drink out of a urinal

can people actually give reasons why they would press it and why they wouldn't instead of "no lol" and "yes"; makes things SO much more interesting.

i'd press it because you didn't say what liquid has to be in the urinal; i can just drink water out of it and make gold yo.

press the button and you get infinite stamina (can run indefinitely), but running for more than 5 minutes will cause increasing pain which you'll never get used to.