Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59558 times)

yes  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Press the button and you will die

smash that mf like button in the face
(like a boss)

speaking of like buttons..

press the button, and the diamond like button scams work on your videos, but you have to click an even amount of times on your video with the most effort put into it, which means it would have very little likes.

Nope, doesn't sound very good.

Press the button and Star Wars: Episode IX will not be as stuffty nor feminized as Episode VIII, but the First Order wins in the end and Rey is killed, thus meaning the Jedi have come to an end.

yes please, then they'd have an excuse to make episodes X-XII

press the button and you get to undo mistakes in real life, but every time you undo a mistake everything you eat tastes slightly more like walnuts

uh, bump?
this is a forum game, you bump by participating

you made this thread how do you not know this

nah, it depends on how slow it goes

press the button, and zach is 1/2 less of a jerk, but he uses 2x the size in his messages

uhhh, maybe no?
press the button and you can get to watch me and officerzach fight to our deaths but you have to ride there in a pontiac aztec

uhhh, maybe no?
press the button and you can get to watch me and officerzach fight to our deaths but you have to ride there in a pontiac aztec
uhhh sure lol

press the button and you gain super human powers. you can regenerate mortal wounds, you will stop aging and you will be capable of fearts of superhuman strength and endurance. however, you will have to subsist on human flesh in order to survive. if you don't, you risk turning feral before eventually perishing. any other food will simply make you ill.

press button and u live in anime (everything)

dont press and your stuck living IN ANIME by yourself
also forget them lol im eating food

...press?
if i'm going to be stuck in anime anyways why would i take the worse option

press the button and you get an arcade machine with literally every arcade game ever + magically changing peripherals (ex. if you're playing a shooter, the buttons/stick change to lightguns, if you're playing beatmania, it becomes a beatmania controller), but every other game you own is immediately wiped from your library (steam, xbl, psn, origin, uplay, irl, etc.)

note: your consoles and PC stay -- you just don't own any games anymore
free to play games don't apply

No thanks, I like my current games I own :>

Press the button and anything you draw materializes in real life and you also obtain god-tier drawing abilities, but an unkillable assassin will murder the creator(s) of any videogame you like.

no i dont want a loving stickman to crawl out of my paper and have nintendo get nuked at the same time what the forget

press the button and you will transform into meg griffin
is this good or bad? you decide

i press it
press the button to get all the books of diary of a minecraft zombie but you gain telekinetic powers

press button obviously those are good books for 5 year olds

button: suck richard or be forced to be sucked by a gay