Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 59663 times)

what the forget is with you and extreme pain at the end of everything
first that goddamn fox transformation pic and now this, can you keep your pain special interest to yourself
ot: hell no

press and you get a superhuman level of one sense, at the cost of another sense. You could have the ability to see anything anywhere in the world while losing your hearing for example.

yes
be able to live in a video game world for a week, but a bunch of textures and models would be corrupted or missing.

Yes

Press the button and you get to restart life from scratch. New body, new life, and a new earth. However, you will suffer extreme pain at some moments in your life that new Earth is in the SCP Universe.

yes scps are contained anyway and even if they aren't atleast STEELY DAN exists

press the button and you automatically become the coolest kid on the block but you will also become a trap

Yes. Being a trap would be inconsequential because I'm the coolest kid.

Press the button and you get the best phone on the market. However, an unblockable number will call you at 3 AM every night, answer itself, and start heavily breathing.

forget no that's creepy.

Press the Button and you will appear as extremely attractive, personality-wise and look-wise, to other females. However, the person you were crushing on dies.

no

Press the button and you need to say the person below hella gay, but this is the only time you can ever say person below hella gay, in the rest of your life

Yes. The person below me is hella gay.

Press the button and you will be taken to an alien combat arena somewhere in another galaxy, and will be transported back to Earth once the event ends. However, all of the aliens you face off against are either creepy or way too strong (The first round literally has to deal with you fighting 2 Tetramands from the original Ben 10), and you will only have one ally to support you, but he's actually pretty stupid, sometimes running into the middle of the arena, only to get himself pulverized.

(If you don't know what a Tetramand is, then http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Tetramand/Original

uhhhh hell yes lmao

press the button and you have a key that opens any lock in the world, but it looks like a carrot

sure, two for the price of one

press and your favorite franchise (tv series, game, book, etc.) is now everyone's favorite franchise, but you personally lose all interest in it forever

no
press the button and get unlimited money, but everybody hates you.

Well, yeah, because I could just pay them back tons of money and then they'll like me again. Money CAN buy you happiness.

Press the button, and Angela Merkel spontaneously combusts, but then Libya conquer's all of Europe discluding Scandinavia.

Idk, I'd kind of just press no.

Press and Fidget Spinners stop becoming cancerous, however, Blockland will have the same fanbase as Roblox from now on.

i'd rather not, better take one stuff than a legion.

Press the button and Roblox will be a better place, however, Blockland will stop existing.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:09:23 AM by FelipeO_O_ »

hell no.
press the button and you get a really nice mansion, but on the inside, there is an amount of damage, although it can be easily fixed.