Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56237 times)

Yes

Press button and you can pass every college course you take, however, every professor you have is an incompetent idiot and can barely speak english. And you will have them for a minimum of 6 years.

no, i'd rather try my luck at passing them normally

press and you get to move at twice your speed, except you can no longer taste things

Maaan that's tempting but I think I've got to pass because some things taste pretty good, unless it were like just for a few months/years.

Press and you'll never have to worry about getting sick or injured again but you're deaf from now on

lolwhat no

press and you gain superman-like abilities, but you will get constantly attacked by bad guys at every moment of every day, to the point that you can't focus on anything else

what no

Press and you get a power to destroy any meme, completely wiping it from everything. People's minds, the internet, storage, and even physical copies of it. However, in order to use this power, you must detach and burn a finger, while thinking of that meme.

hell yeah doesnt have to be my finger

press the button to control time but you still age proportionally to the time displaced.

no

if you press the button the ultimate sandbox game comes out but you (personally) can't make anything in it you (personally) can't make in blockland.

haha lol I can make so much in blockland press that stuff
I'll just keep playing blockland and improving in blockland on the side so I get better at the new sandbox

you can enter anyone's house and they'll treat you like a close family member, but that close family member is the bratty 7-year old who everyone hates

Nah, i'd prefer being treated nicely :/

Press this green button and you can now make any kind of food you want without learning it first hand, however, all of your favorite foods taste like salt, and all of your favorite drinks (not including water) taste like pepper.

That green button is just sitting there, glowing, pulsating rather eerily. Can somebody press it or not already and move on to the next so I don't get disgusted by it?

nothing specified
press the button and be able to play a blockland-like game on google earth, but every time you place a brick in that game, you feel a sharp stabbing pain on the back of your head.

ill puit on my tinfoil hat so i wont get pain in the back of my head
if you press the button something might happen but if you don't press the button nothings gonna happen

yes hopefully something good happens like my family winning the lottery
press the button and get the ability to do things that are impossible in real life but you will have a migraine for 20 years straight and after the migraine is over you wont be able to do the stuff anymore.

No, the migraine is way too distracting for me to do anything.

Press the button and you will win the lottery, however, you will become extremely paranoid about people trying to steal your money, and you will be a social recluse for the rest of your life.

yes
have the ability to become any living thing you can imagine, even a fictional creature or something mythical, but your trapped in a small room for a year, and get a daily beating that is extremely painful and very little food that sucks.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 07:47:08 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »